pipes

F/S (2) Alpine Type - R 10"

DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0636.jpg

Used, fair condition. They work 100%, but cosmetically they have some indents on the gasket on the front (only the gasket, no part of the surround is damaged). I had grills on these that mounted over the gasket and it left these indents. So, cosmetically, 5/10 functially 10/10.

I have 2 of them, both in same condition. $70 a piece plus shipping or $120 plus shipping for both. Or make an offer.

I'm located in Wisconsin in case you wanted to arrange pick up or meet somewhere to save shipping.

Thanks for looking!

BUMP - I love these subs they give you more than you think, until i ran one to long on a hot day and the surround separated from the basket. All good just glued back and still kicking in my brothers singleCab I'm still throwing 1200watt's constant at it without complaint...specs say 500rms 1500max

BUMP - I love these subs they give you more than you think, until i ran one to long on a hot day and the surround separated from the basket. All good just glued back and still kicking in my brothers singleCab I'm still throwing 1200watt's constant at it without complaint...specs say 500rms 1500max

Old thread bro ... These things are probably long gone ...

thread jack? I guess I can sell the 10 my bro is using :lildevil: used and abused but she'll make your nose hairs tickle.

Edited by KingofSPL