ssaudio

The most EPIC movie about HID's in 720HD...Ever!!

I just installed some 55watt 6000k on my 01 Tahoe, What wattage are the ones your packing? I am getting some extra to install them on my reverse light too !

Would like HID's in my little car. Miss the old mega beams from the sled. :)

Ebay's got some dirt cheap 55watt. $51 shipped - I been using them for 2 months without a problem. crazy bright so just point your headlights further down.

Would like HID's in my little car. Miss the old mega beams from the sled. :)

Ebay's got some dirt cheap 55watt. $51 shipped - I been using them for 2 months without a problem. crazy bright so just point your headlights further down.

I don't want to go dirt cheap on my daily driver though. Thanks for the suggestion BTW.

I don't understand- so the copper and minerals from your expensive brand are better than the copper and minerals in any other brand? we are not dealing with competition lighting and if you were, go with some 75watt HID's but i doubt you'll want to pay 3grand for some HID's but what do i know...no offense it's just foolish to over pay imho

"Im a JL Audio I retail at $439.95"

Edited by KingofSPL

I don't understand- so the copper and minerals from your expensive brand are better than the copper and minerals in any other brand? we are not dealing with competition lighting and if you were, go with some 75watt HID's but i doubt you'll want to pay 3grand for some HID's but what do i know...no offense it's just foolish to over pay imho

Never said I would over pay, and I am not relating anything to JL. (Keeping in mind, JL has some of the best engineering and design out and they earned their recognition unlike other brands.) And yes, there can be NUMEROUS grades of material quality and purity that can effect performance and longevity of a product.

you obviously have no idea what actually goes into these components.

2064720077_large.jpg

209393.jpg

i want that 4000 watt amp in the top pic because it's cheaper and the copper and minerals are the same as the ones in the bottom amp so it's the same :rolleyes: (random amp pics...not real ratings, but you get the comparison i'm making)

i myself find it pointless to go over 35 watts for HID's. they're already ridiculously bright, way brighter than stock. i found a good set of HID's that are more reliable than a $50 set of ebay HID's, and lifetime warranty. and i didn't break the bank.