Sign in to follow this  
bum

my review on CADENCE ZXC-5KIT

put it this way real summed up i would go with some thing else. then the CADENCE ZXC-5KIT just noticed them breaking up at aprox 75%volume. and a little leass then that. which is not good at all any ways just thought i would let you know this was hooked to a head unit. all the eq setting on minus 10 or the lowest setting on five of the seven bands the reason i noticed it so easily is i added in a kill switch to the subs now i can shut them off when needed. any ways the cross over was set at -3 db's just for you info. i do not think it will take a full 75 watts rms like rated with out blowing them so fyi there

did a little more playing around there good speakers i just have no adjustments with the radio. they could handle a little more but i got the sub bass, bass, mid bass, mid, mid high ,high and ultra high set to minus ten the lowest eq setting posible and they sound fricking sweet. but the problem i have is there is no cushion to ride on so if i wanted to i could not drop it more the last two i had to drop were sub bass and bass. i was think they controlled the sub woofers this is why i had to read the manual this is why they were breaking up. any ways you guy know new head unit with new speakers equal bad first impressions. there are only two problems now one is a high end hiss at 75+ % volume which does happen at that high and no control of eq functions no biggie at least it straitened out for sq.

for the price there cleaner but do not take as much bass as my last set . so yess i think i got my moneys worth

Edited by sadistic_customs