ssaudio

ATTENTION MEMBERS!

Due to the software conversion, your password will need to be changed, simply use the forgot password system and create a new one. Enjoy the new software!

http://caraudio-forum.com/forums/index.php...Reg&CODE=10 LINK TO PASSWORD SYSTEM

Over the next few days Aaron and I will skin and mod this forum. See you all on the boards!

This is a major upgrade for CA-F. I will get a newsletter out shortly with this info included. We will be working through out the next couple of days to really juice this new software up.

Ok, this sucks, it won't remember me (cookie) nor is there an option for it to keep me logged in.

When you get to the site, click the "log in" link at the top. It will take you to a new page, put in your user name a password, and click the check box to the right that says "remember me". ;)

Omnium-Black....mmmmm, I dig it.

Sweet effort Aaron and Mark.

yessir, we weren't about to let ca-f just fall by the waste side. wait till IPB 3.0 comes out in the few months. It will blow Vbulletin away! We are very physced about it.

Are we going to get our custom user titles back? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top...

PM me and I can change it for you, or give me a little while and I will adjust the settings so members can do it themselves. ;)

Omnium-Black....mmmmm, I dig it.

Sweet effort Aaron and Mark.

I requested a skin of this nature because I need the black on black here at work. Heck, my FF is skinned black so it all blends into the CAD background. ;)

Yep, this is the only site doing it and only since the upgrade.

I will be working on the settings through out the day, so I will check into for you.

Okay, here's a stumper, I just came here from another forum and I was logged in, just to do some experimentation, I jumped to RoE and came back here via my saved bookmark and I was logged out. In the space of less than a second.

Okay, just fixed it. I had to change my bookmark target to the address for the current index with me logged in.

Ok great. Just adjusted your member title too. ;)

I would suggest to everyone to click the "My Controls" button at the top. There is a whole new world of features and options that were not available on the old software. They improve the functionality of the forum for you, and make things easier to use and view.

If you have any questions on how to adjust settings on your account, or what something is, don't hesitate to ask me. :)

I just attempted to upload a personal photo (and yes, it meets the limits) and it failed. The location never showed up in the address bar for the upload after I browsed to it and selected it.

I just attempted to upload a personal photo (and yes, it meets the limits) and it failed. The location never showed up in the address bar for the upload after I browsed to it and selected it.

I just tried it too. In the admin panel now checking the settings. Thanks for all your assistance, as the size of the software takes time to get it all set up the way we like it.