Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

College Basketball?

March Madness starts now. Any predictions? We should have done a little CA-F bracket, but I did not think if it in time.

Anyway, Go Terps!!!

They are about to tip off against California. :)

My Terps lost to Memphis :(. Oh well, I am glad they made it to the Tournament, they should be year in and year out. Good thing is they are only losing I believe one senior so they should be stronger next season. But I watched the UNC vs. LSU game, and wow was that some poor officiating, almost like it was a UNC home game, and UNC did not deserve that win.

Regular season is under way. The Terps are 1-0 so far. Their only prime time televised that I know of, is at Duke. And anyone who watches ACC basketball, knows that no matter how good the Terps play, Duke will get the win, the ref's will make that for certain.

The Terps won the ACC regular season title. Later tonight they play the first round in the tournament against Houston.

Anyone else watching the tournament?

I bump this topic once a year to see if people are interested. My favorite MD Terps are not as strong this year as normal, but I have hopes they will make the tournament.