Sign in to follow this  
Speed

PC system

What's everyone using for a PC rig? I use Plextor drives, a M-audio soundcard, Swan M-200s, and a powered sub that's reconfigured with a 10" Dayton driver and an alternate port. It doesn't sound half-bad, considering. What are the rest of you running?

I've been using the same pc for about 5 years...can't say the same thing about the sound system :P

Check my signature for more info.

DFI NF4 LanParty board I take it. IIRC, Tt has one for that board that fits in the same height as the stocker. Them and a couple of others.

Yup, it's a NF4 LP. I'll have a look at what TT offers. Thanks for the tip.

I'm actually kind of embarrassed, I'm still running an Athlon xp 3200 on a asrock mobo with 1.5GB ram, SB audigy, and geforce 7800gt.  I'd really like to upgrade but no money to and I almost think by now it would be worth it to wait for the i7 anyways.

I'm actually kind of embarrassed, I'm still running an Athlon xp 3200 on a asrock mobo with 1.5GB ram, SB audigy, and geforce 7800gt.  I'd really like to upgrade but no money to and I almost think by now it would be worth it to wait for the i7 anyways.

Don't sweat it, my desktop at home is older and slower then that.  But it keeps rolling along. 

Hell, our family PC is a XP2700/ NF7s/9800pro. I built the machine ages ago and it still runs well. My wife and kids use it daily.