ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

What's a good price to ask for my Gcons? I've got them posted locally for 525 for all four, but haven't had any takers :S Thinking about offering them on forums to get them gone, but shipping is so damn expensive..

Take 15-20% off since they are in good shape, then show them the price new. Post them on the forums too, shipping is not your fault.

What's a good price to ask for my Gcons? I've got them posted locally for 525 for all four, but haven't had any takers :S Thinking about offering them on forums to get them gone, but shipping is so damn expensive..

Take 15-20% off since they are in good shape, then show them the price new. Post them on the forums too, shipping is not your fault.

Wish I had a use for them ... I want one of those Evils for my future home audio setup !!!

Thinking about getting an appradio3.

o looooord no..if it uses the same app as the radio 1-2 leave it bro. the thing doesnt work lol just finished dealing with one. upgraded software and all...just saying form personal exp..

Looking at a post on a FB FS page, "PM me for prices. I had set prices, but I'm willing to go lower."

Why make yourself work so much answering private messages for people who aren't going to buy??

o looooord no..if it uses the same app as the radio 1-2 leave it bro. the thing doesnt work lol just finished dealing with one. upgraded software and all...just saying form personal exp..

Going to need more then that, what phone were you using, what didn't work about it?

Looking at a post on a FB FS page, "PM me for prices. I had set prices, but I'm willing to go lower."

Why make yourself work so much answering private messages for people who aren't going to buy??

Trying to play people against each other to get a better price, even though its "set".

Going to need more then that, what phone were you using, what didn't work about it?

i tried it on an iphone and android. the apps itself didnt work. the radio works,gps connects (wont show visual), but the actual app functions due to phone connectivity did not work...it just sits on a black screen..for hours...and hours... buuuuuuut you MIGHT be lucky and get one that actually works..

Trying to play people against each other to get a better price, even though its "set".

:sigh:

My appradio worked just fine for my iPhone. It was pretty sweet actually

well the dude must of got a fd up one. i seen alot of reviews saying they suck (majority) but he got it anyway and it held up to the reviews.. like i said he MIGHT get a good one..

:sigh:

:brick::peepwall::Doh: I read that wrong.

Fed up taking care of AA.

I would help, and have tried ... But my Mod powers do not work ... At all

Not sure what's going on over there ... Just a lot of spam

guy 1, "i don't have the $400 for the amp you're selling, would you take X, Y and Z in trade?"

Guy 2," No, sorry. I don't have any needs for that equipment."

Guy 1, "You could get $550 for what I'm trading you all day!. Or you could hook it all up and have a sick system"

I never understood the way people like this think. If the person could "get $550 all day" for the equipment, why don't the just sell it and give them the money if it's so easy? People are stupid.

guy 1, "i don't have the $400 for the amp you're selling, would you take X, Y and Z in trade?"

Guy 2," No, sorry. I don't have any needs for that equipment."

Guy 1, "You could get $550 for what I'm trading you all day!. Or you could hook it all up and have a sick system"

I never understood the way people like this think. If the person could "get $550 all day" for the equipment, why don't the just sell it and give them the money if it's so easy? People are stupid.

I despise people like that. Instant walk away zero respect.