ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

Getting the itch to work on my stereo for the truck again, but I have no room to. Started to run Ideas in my head for the sub enclosure, hopefully it will be the final design and Ill be happy with it.

What kind of truck

2010 GMC Canyon

Getting the itch to work on my stereo for the truck again, but I have no room to. Started to run Ideas in my head for the sub enclosure, hopefully it will be the final design and Ill be happy with it.

What kind of truck

2010 GMC Canyon

http://www.355nation.net/forum/audio-multimedia/52094-crewcab-under-seat-box.html

its a ext cab not a crew. There is a build log started on here somewhere. I already have a idea of what I want to do just need to get time, space, motivation,etc.

Thank God its Friday !!!

o ok just a topic i saw when looking at pics

I read somewhere that Bromo was fairly good at Enclosure Designs ...

I really need one for under seat in the dodge. My cutlass going to be kinda straight forward to specs

Thank God its Friday !!!

o ok just a topic i saw when looking at pics

I read somewhere that Bromo was fairly good at Enclosure Designs ...

That's who designed my last box!

Took hours, but I think I caught up with all the spam on all the forums so far.

Awesome work ... maybe I can rest tonight. Got a long weekend planned out !!!

Just dropped the GTI off to get detailed.

I will assume that you camera is broke or something ... Maybe the wife didn't pay the phone bill this month, might want to check that ... If I am wrong here, then where is our vehicle pics ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So after the detail I went to Nationals for Archery, camped right on a dirt road.. But I did get the LEDs installed, and I'm REALLY happy with the change. I've got some photos on my phone I'll try to get posted up.

So after the detail I went to Nationals for Archery, camped right on a dirt road.. But I did get the LEDs installed, and I'm REALLY happy with the change. I've got some photos on my phone I'll try to get posted up.

Do it!!!

:deadhorse: