ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

Added a piece tonight with some christmas moss tied onto it.

2012-09-07200731.jpg

VERY NICE !!! We sold my tank and I miss it ... ALOT

I'm thinking we are going to get another one soon though ...

Helped a friend install a free 12" sony explode. Can't beat that price and it sounded alright in her car.

Gave me something to do, sitting around all day while family is gone at work and school gets boring.

Where's the build log? ;)

If running 3 wires and putting a pre-built box in the trunk counts for a build log then I'll get right on that!

I did get a friend to buy a Gcon and we are building him a box for in his 4runner so I will try doing a build log for that!

Edited by njohnson2061

If running 3 wires and putting a pre-built box in the trunk counts for a build log then I'll get right on that!

I did get a friend to buy a Gcon and we are building him a box for in his 4runner so I will try doing a build log for that!

Thank you, excellent choice. Look forward to the install.

Thanks! Highly suggest getting one. This one is my favorite so far.

Has anyone worked with Peerless SLS drivers? How do they like being in a door "IB"?

I have not used them, but I believe Brad on SSA has.

Thanks! Highly suggest getting one. This one is my favorite so far.

I had a 75g Chiclid Aquarium, but sold it ... I want another one !!!

Has anyone worked with Peerless SLS drivers? How do they like being in a door "IB"?

Haven't had a chance to work with them ... I can tell you that my Blues drivers LOVE IT !!!

Must have an increase in traffic with all this spamming? Or am I just now noticing?

Traffic is up, spam is up.

I'd take that as a good thing! ;)

Traffic being up, yes good thing. The spam will always be there with this great domain name.

What phones have/do you guys use? Thoughts on them? I've been due for an upgrade for months, but just recently my call buttom doesn't work. Getting annoyed and want to upgrade.

The Galaxy S III is $200, while the Iphone 4 is only 99. I've always liked my samsung products, but always hear great things about Apple, which I've never owned. Always kinda' been against Apple because they're the "it" gear and was always the more expensive alternative.

Don't want anything LG ever. Would like to try a smart phone; will sell my MP3 player (Galaxy 4.0) if I do get one. No sense in having 2 smart phones.

I rock a Droid 3; that will change soon, I buy a used phone every year, they never last much longer than that. I'll never get locked into another 2 year contract