ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

The sale is on the remaining SoundSplinter Orphan 8's. It is not a one day sale, so no rush Tonie. Just waiting to hear back on the exact price we are going to run the sale at. :)

i want in too lol's

how do these compare to those orphan 8's are they better cause of 100 watts per sub ? lols there reason i am thinking these is cause they got the different wire configs then the orphan 8's to bad i got tires to do on my taurus and ranger right now lol's and classes coming up that need to be done i am riding on the full size spare in the truck lol's and the taurus tire are about toat and about to die. and my class will cost $797.00 for one class out of distric for college etc... any waysshit keeps adding up .also how do they compare to the orphan 8's link below...

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SA%252d8-Sub-woofer.html

hay tonie would this work for you from a stand point you could build it for cheap and it would save passanger space and you maybe able to throw a z or x con etc... in it 12 inch of couse or simular 2x10 or 2 x 8 etc... any ways here is the idea i thought of i seen this a long time ago and just thought of it.

could port it and add cup holders. etc.........

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Subwoofer_enclosures/AudioFire/audio_fire_sealed_console_subwoofer_box.htm&h=300&w=400&sz=30&tbnid=KZykb0vjMx70DM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=127&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcenter%2Bconsole%2Bsubwoofer%2Benclosure%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=center+console+subwoofer+enclosure&hl=en&usg=__T2Kbk7Q-ZUnUE2RN42dritzG0HY=&sa=X&ei=CY8OTpK9KLHjsQKtkZmvCg&ved=0CEMQ9QEwBQ'>http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Subwoofer_enclosures/AudioFire/Sealed_Consoles/DMC06CS.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Subwoofer_enclosures/AudioFire/audio_fire_sealed_console_subwoofer_box.htm&h=300&w=400&sz=30&tbnid=KZykb0vjMx70DM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=127&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcenter%2Bconsole%2Bsubwoofer%2Benclosure%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=center+console+subwoofer+enclosure&hl=en&usg=__T2Kbk7Q-ZUnUE2RN42dritzG0HY=&sa=X&ei=CY8OTpK9KLHjsQKtkZmvCg&ved=0CEMQ9QEwBQ

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Subwoofer_enclosures/AudioFire/audio_fire_sealed_console_subwoofer_box.htm

Edited by bum

The sale is on the remaining SoundSplinter Orphan 8's. It is not a one day sale, so no rush Tonie. Just waiting to hear back on the exact price we are going to run the sale at. :)

i want in too lol's

if there cheap enough i mite be able to get two of the orphan 8's so try to save me some lol's

Oh shit, really? I'll have to buy a few.

Ok, just posted it up: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/SoundSplinter-Orphan-8.html :)

just spent 522.98 on tires today for the taurus. don't think i am getting any speakers . discount tire had 100 off a set of four so i got some.

something like this really great.A thread which never ends,we will see to it that it never ends.

It is kind of good to have just an open ended conversation, and it centralizes the random topics too.

might have to sell the 3500d :(

whats up ?

why you got to sell the 3500d bro? if you don't mind saying why. is it case of woofer costs?

Whats up?

money gettin tight and need to fix a few things.

whats up ?

why you got to sell the 3500d bro? if you don't mind saying why. is it case of woofer costs?

as said above need the money to fix car problems.

Whats up?

whats up ?

sorry to hear that man. i am given my brother when he get here a jbl power p1022 a sony xmgtr9001 that planet audio ac5000.1 and a CD mixer to sell on e-bay to help him pay for his college/ car lol's just got out of law school. has to pay for a doctorate in law and a 2005 Chevy aveo. i have been given him 100 here and there that just a drop in the bucket compare to what my sister has been doing. any ways i just dropped 523 in to tires and still got to put tires on the truck and a battery and tires on the fiero. so i can sell it so the hose does not look like a hill billy / crack house/ meth lab lol's i maybe selling the ranger to buy another car with the money from the fiero and the ranger i could get a good ranger lol's any ways we all got our problems just sorry to hear you got them too. so were all loseing to this damn economy....the rich get richer and the poor poorer.

Whats up?

whats up ?

sorry to hear that man. i am given my brother when he get here a jbl power p1022 a sony xmgtr9001 that planet audio ac5000.1 and a CD mixer to sell on e-bay to help him pay for his college/ car lol's just got out of law school. has to pay for a doctorate in law and a 2005 Chevy aveo. i have been given him 100 here and there that just a drop in the bucket compare to what my sister has been doing. any ways i just dropped 523 in to tires and still got to put tires on the truck and a battery and tires on the fiero. so i can sell it so the hose does not look like a hill billy / crack house/ meth lab lol's i maybe selling the ranger to buy another car with the money from the fiero and the ranger i could get a good ranger lol's any ways we all got our problems just sorry to hear you got them too. so were all loseing to this damn economy....the rich get richer and the poor poorer.

what's even better is those rap songs talking all about those benjermens and huge ass rims on thier cars. it is nothing but a joke lols cause doen in this hood all i got is four small ass rims that wobble as i drive lol's. roll to the wheels fall off man is all i can do. you better off looking like a poor ass then a rich dick is the truth. only if people knew how many hours went in to those show cars at school and dollars if they had to pay for the man power they would not want to pay a 1/4 to a 1/2 of a million dollars just to build a good car. there getting free labor out of people for degrees which is for a bs show piece no one can drive. get one scratch in it it worth less at that point or rock chip. people just get the wrong impression about rap music today cause people are killing them self to compete agint these type of cars and it is giveing fasle impressions and attitude to the youth today. just roll till the whells fall off listening to you favorite song man like me. it better then looking like a pompus ass hole like rappers. then killing your self trying to compete with them.

Edited by bum

Whats up?

whats up ?

PM me, I might have an idea.

Whats up?

whats up ?

PM me, I might have an idea.

sent you a pm

First normal night in a while, I think I want to go see Transformers.

Chick = Mega hottie

Action = Phenomenal

Story = Meh sometimes, I really enjoyed how they used real events and added things that could have actually happened(moon landing, etc.), mostly cause I'm a huge history nerd.

Chick = Mega hottie

Action = Phenomenal

Story = Meh sometimes, I really enjoyed how they used real events and added things that could have actually happened(moon landing, etc.), mostly cause I'm a huge history nerd.

As Transformers were original to my childhood, I am already sold, but your input really makes me want to go TONIGHT. :)

Chick = Mega hottie

Action = Phenomenal

As Transformers were original to my childhood, I am already sold, but your input really makes me want to go TONIGHT. :)

I was always a sucker for robots :wub: