Sign in to follow this  
bum

hockey any one ???

the wings came back against anaheim last night 4-7 so they did real good against a top ranked team. and being a top ranked team they can hold there own

Edited by sadistic_customs

Am I the only one here who absolutely hates sports? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than to have to sit through a sporting event. OK, truth be told I can watch cars for a short while, but that's where it ends.

The only hockey I play/watch is the drinking game called hockey :lol:

ours is quater bounce and a bottle of vodka. got to make it in to the cup with the quater with a bounce off a table. so to not have to take a drink. you get drunk as all hell after a few misses. lol's

Am I the only one here who absolutely hates sports? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than to have to sit through a sporting event. OK, truth be told I can watch cars for a short while, but that's where it ends.

I far prefer to play then watch if that helps. ;)

Not really, I dont really care to watch sports. If I'm at a friends house and their watching I'll watch. I like going to games though.

The only hockey I play/watch is the drinking game called hockey :lol:

Hmm do tell, sounds interesting. Our drinking game(ring toss) is simple, make a ring out of straws throw it at the bar and what ever it lands on you do a shot of.

Hmm do tell, sounds interesting. Our drinking game(ring toss) is simple, make a ring out of straws throw it at the bar and what ever it lands on you do a shot of.

haha nice

The hockey I used to play involves spinning a quarter for as long as you can while the other person drinks. Somewhere in there, someone stops the quarter and slides (flings almost) the quarter with his thumb to try and make it between the 'goal' made by the the opponent kinda like in paper football.

Idk, its been a while. I kinda stopped cause it got kinda complicated when the point was to simply just drink. :P

haha nice

The hockey I used to play involves spinning a quarter for as long as you can while the other person drinks. Somewhere in there, someone stops the quarter and slides (flings almost) the quarter with his thumb to try and make it between the 'goal' made by the the opponent kinda like in paper football.

Idk, its been a while. I kinda stopped cause it got kinda complicated when the point was to simply just drink. :P

are you aloud to goal tend lol's like i was saying quarter bounce is like ring toss at a carnival if you get enough guys doing it lol's the sound from every one missing is just funny. trying to get a shot in so they can drink reason is we use glass cups.