Audio-Concepts

2002 Chevy Blazer Sql Build!

Big is an understatement. Long way to go. ;)

Im gonna be stripping the frame and getting it blasted and powdercoated. Then get the engine and trans set on.. Im gonna get the cab bottom finished in the time that its at powder coating. so when the frame gets back I can set the cab on it that day no worries.

100% all new hardware, bushings and mounts throughout.

But you don't have the money for a small amp repair? Something doesn't add up.....again.

I never said I didnt...but with the holidays my focus is elsewhere. Like my Kids and family. I make plenty of money hense why the big build wont start up again till after the holidays. Ive already talked with Ray and the Tru and LP will be heading his way when Im able to.

I never said I didnt...but with the holidays my focus is elsewhere. Like my Kids and family. I make plenty of money hense why the big build wont start up again till after the holidays. Ive already talked with Ray and the Tru and LP will be heading his way when Im able to.

Gotcha. I misunderstood Johnny's quote earlier. I thought you stated you didn't have the funds for the repair. However, I think you were talking about purchasing a bigger LP for your substage. No harm done. Sorry about that.

I would still sell the TRU..... :coolugh:

Gotcha. I misunderstood Johnny's quote earlier. I thought you stated you didn't have the funds for the repair. However, I think you were talking about purchasing a bigger LP for your substage. No harm done. Sorry about that.

I would still sell the TRU..... :coolugh:

It was more the purchase of a new amp to have matching LP's. But after talking to Ray, Im prolly gonna send both the Tru and 2.2HV. Tru to get repaired and 2.2HV to get modded. Which would be about the same possibly less than just sending the Tru to Tru Tech.

I may sell the Tru to have the funding for a 5002 that Johnny has. but then I would be spending more money on powdercoating the casing.

Lol....so decisions decision. Im also redoing the dash pods to help with reflection. I did some testing off headunit power with the placement and the mid range sounded horrid. So after adjusting the angle a bit and trying one thing after another I found and angle at high volume with no reflection and sounds great. now just to build build build!!!!

Well heres my new plan of attack. After much consideration and thought, weighing the pros/cons of a ported enclosure, and remembering the fact in case something were to happen to my wifes car. I have decided to run a sealed enclosure and new amp rack design to keep as much cargo area as possible.

So heres a rough drawing of the future build and a few pics of the new baffle design.

20140126_074843.jpg

Baffle layout

20140201_180125.jpg

20140201_180139.jpg

Oh and I am hoping to pick up a set of these....but that will be after the stereo is finished. running 20x8 up front 20x9 in back.

SC20140202-154145-1.jpg

As far as the functionality of the amplifier ... There is nothing to be done there cause it has just about every modification / upgrade that can be done to it ... And then some ...

The only thing I know it needs is a good paint job ... But of course I will get Ray to verify everything before shipping ...

I will snap some pics of it this weekend and shoot you a PM ...

As far as the functionality of the amplifier ... There is nothing to be done there cause it has just about every modification / upgrade that can be done to it ... And then some ...

The only thing I know it needs is a good paint job ... But of course I will get Ray to verify everything before shipping ...

I will snap some pics of it this weekend and shoot you a PM ...

I meant Im sending my Tru to Ray to fix. And Id prolly have Ray get it powdercoated titanium to match my 2.2hv.