Aaron Clinton

Ssa Prototype 12.....

Here is just a teaser pic, testing will begin soon. Specs and info will follow soon after. Just wanted to get a pic up asap due to being very excited about it because I have been waiting for it 6 months.

post-2-0-28252600-1381420971_thumb.jpg

Here is just a teaser pic, testing will begin soon. Specs and info will follow soon after. Just wanted to get a pic up asap due to being very excited about it because I have been waiting for it 6 months.

Why have you been waiting for it for 6 months? What makes it better than any other sub on the market in this price range that would make you wait for it?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Why have you been waiting for it for 6 months? What makes it better than any other sub on the market in this price range that would make you wait for it?

I'm sure the wait was just getting everything down on paper the best they could and then for it to actually be built. Being a 1-off sub it doesn't have the highest priority in the build line.

There was a back up at our build house. I never said it was better, no way I can claim that before production. ;) But, there are VERY few affordable 2" coil, American made offerings that are in this class, still left on the market. None that I know of with a solid pole. ;)