Sign in to follow this  
S.DeYoung

1995 Mb W140

If you could get a pic of every interior location of every interior light, I can most likely find them in a guide book. The only problem, is my guide is very general with names of locations......it'll say things like "General Lighting" and such to mean like rear domes, front domes, side pillar domes, etc. I may still need you to check each bulb and either take a quick pic of the bulb and tell me the numbers printed on it, or atleast get the numbers, sometimes the cross reference works.

That K5618-n4D is your license light I assume? Wonder what the 5007 is though, it cross references to an 1156 like the first ones. Do you have a pic of the area where the K5618-n4D mounts? I'd like to see how big of an LED circuit board we can fit in there.

That is actually an interior light that is attached to the taillight. I haven't checked license plate lights yet. The 5077 is the same as the 1156 but smaller. The 1156 won't fit in that spot.

null_zpsc45ad464.jpg

K5618

null_zps8697ff99.jpg

Also I missed two more 1156 tucked away in the comer

I'm just gonna have to find a W140 local to me and check the lights out. I can't make out bulb sizes and available space from those pics. Well, except for the K5618. Looks like we could get a big board in there, unless the lens wraps around the bulb reflector.