Emery.H

2011 Volkswagen Gti

Snagged an amp, pictures will be up sunday at the soonest. Box and sub are in, all I need to do is plug the sucker in.

........and do I have to ask what it is? ;)

Actually, not exactly what I wanted. Impulse buy on a lunch break haha Always end up spending more when this happens...

Uh oh, is that a good sign?

Spending more equates to more power, so yes. It is a good sign!

Hit another speed bump on the install. Once again, German car needs an "unusual" tool to get the seat belt unbolted. 10mm triple square bit; went to three different shops and had no luck so I just ordered one.

Hit another speed bump on the install. Once again, German car needs an "unusual" tool to get the seat belt unbolted. 10mm triple square bit; went to three different shops and had no luck so I just ordered one.

SOB. One of the reasons why I have held off on VW. Would absolutely love an AWD Golf, as it would work really well, but not simple work on. :(

SOB. One of the reasons why I have held off on VW. Would absolutely love an AWD Golf, as it would work really well, but not simple work on. :(

The new GTI model has awd... Would love to have that option. Only other option I wanted on this car.

Torx and triple square are a must when owning ze German autos

I had no idea :trippy: