Bumped one of my kappa perfect tweets and left a very perfect dent, so perfect that the grill was touching the cone. I tried pulling the grill off and ripped a perfect effing hole in the cone. I'm looking for a somewhat bright, crisp but not too harsh set that won't clean out my mostly empty wallet. A set of used or NOS Blues would make my day. Even something like a display or lab test set would be exceptional wouldn't it Ray.

A set of used or NOS Blues would make my day. Even something like a display or lab test set would be exceptional wouldn't it Ray.

I know Ray is at home today and he should have a lab rat or two laying around ... I'd say give him a call

Thanks guys. I've heard good things about Seas Neos but would like to hear the difference between the textile and the alloy.

Thanks guys. I've heard good things about Seas Neos but would like to hear the difference between the textile and the alloy.

To me, the textiles are just about the performance leader in that price bracket. You could always step up a few dollars to Morels if you wanted to go that direction. :)