ParrishTechGroup

New Build - 1995 Cadillac El Dorado

No updates on my build lately, I apologize for that. However, I've been working on some very small things, like some additional deadening, lights/leds, alarm, etc. Not really much I can get pictures of yet. I've got the request in to Ray for the materials to put the Iso-Kits together. Once I get that done I'll port the enclosure, get it positioned and secured in the trunk. I'm very hopeful that I will be able to afford to get the 2 amps I need in the near future. As soon as I get something done that I can take pictures of, I'll be sure to post.

Doing iso-15's right? :doit:

No updates on my build lately, I apologize for that. However, I've been working on some very small things, like some additional deadening, lights/leds, alarm, etc. Not really much I can get pictures of yet. I've got the request in to Ray for the materials to put the Iso-Kits together. Once I get that done I'll port the enclosure, get it positioned and secured in the trunk. I'm very hopeful that I will be able to afford to get the 2 amps I need in the near future. As soon as I get something done that I can take pictures of, I'll be sure to post.

LOL. Who knows, I may certainly try it after I get tired of this install. But, for now, it will be just the two 8" Iso's.

Still progress. :)

I believe I know where there might be a kit or two.

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me!!! :)

Hold on to one of them for me please???

Still progress. :)

Thank you very much.

Materials to put the 8" Iso-kits together should be here about Tuesday or so. I will put them together, port the box, and get it fit in the trunk the way I want. I will certainly post some pics along the way. I'm still hoping I can get at least one of the new amps in the upcoming weeks. Slow progress, but I'm still working on it.

Materials to put the 8" Iso-kits together should be here about Tuesday or so. I will put them together, port the box, and get it fit in the trunk the way I want. I will certainly post some pics along the way. I'm still hoping I can get at least one of the new amps in the upcoming weeks. Slow progress, but I'm still working on it.

If you can swing it, grab the 2250 for the front stage. Even though the 2150 sounds outstanding, the 2250 is on another level, IMO.

Then you will see what those 6.5's can really do.

Edited by smoothfidelity

If you can swing it, grab the 2250 for the front stage. Even though the 2150 sounds outstanding, the 2250 is on another level, IMO.

Then you will see what those 6.5's can really do.

Agreed. Ray talked me in to it in Daytona. It only took him about 10 seconds to do it after I heard it in his Escape. :) I can't wait to be able to get it. It just seems like something keeps coming up. The latest is moving across country next month. My wife got a good job offer, so......here we go.

Edited by ParrishTechGroup

Good luck with the move.

Thanks man. It's going to be interesting. Hate I will be so far away from all of you guys. Will be tough to make shows in the south.

Which direction are you heading, if you are willing to say?

Sure. We are moving to southern California. Probably live in Redlands, close to Riverside. I'm planning to make the Vinny though. See you guys again before I head out.

West coast representation. You will need to hit some of the MECA shows there. Big Bear is nice and you will not have too long of a drive to Vegas to hit up SEMA or CES.

West coast representation. You will need to hit some of the MECA shows there. Big Bear is nice and you will not have too long of a drive to Vegas to hit up SEMA or CES.

Yes, I definitely will. Wasn't aware they had MECA shows out there, but, I'm glad they do. That's right, I hadn't even thought about SEMA or CES. I will for sure get to those. I've always wanted to go, now I don't have an excuse not to. :)

I see a double post there Chris ... But I want to leave it this way so I can get a double view of this interesting enclosure you are building !!! Very Nice !!!

Yes, I've been having some internet problems and I guess I posted it twice. Sorry about that. Please feel free to remove one of them if you can.

I'll try to get more, and better, pictures soon. Thank you!!

Thank you guys!! Work on this will be very limited over the next many weeks. About to head out west and the car will be staying here until the shippers get it in the near future. I will, of course, post any updates to the install if they occur.

Thank you guys!! Work on this will be very limited over the next many weeks. About to head out west and the car will be staying here until the shippers get it in the near future. I will, of course, post any updates to the install if they occur.

You could just send it to me while you wait and let me do my magic on the lights lol.

You could just send it to me while you wait and let me do my magic on the lights lol.

Yeah, I wish I could have done that. I did stop by in Jackson for a few on my way out to say hi to the guys. Listened to the Escape again, unreal how good that thing sounds! :)

Finally made it out here. Hopefully be setting up getting the car shipped in the next couple of weeks so I can get it finished!!