Aaron Clinton

5 Years Of Ca-F

I just realized, that it has been over 5 years since we launched this place, technically September of 2007 but we can count the start date of this software in January of 2008 . It had gone through a few different versions early on (once an SMF board), but finally settled on this set-up/version. Over the early stages, we had a few large bursts of traffic, then a large drop off in traffic due to a major host issue. Later down the road, we merged in Classifiedzz.com into CA-F to have a larger member base in one place and have a bigger more organized classifieds area on here. So I just wanted to thank our long running members and our small, but helpful moderation team. I hope CA-F continues to grow and the site is online for another 5 years, and another..... ;)

Breaded and grilled eggplant.

Bought an eggplant yesterday. I've never tried it, and have no idea how to cook it. Any recipes out there that you like? I don't have a grill though :(

Breaded and grilled eggplant.

I was thinking mor like steak, chicken, sausage, hamburgers, hotdogs, and all other good things thats bad for you ...

I don't eat anything that you just listed. ;)