Just thought I would open this up to the regulars and get some open discussion going.

Does anyone feel we need to add some sections or that the forum is lacking something in the layout? I can easily add sections to the site and move things around to best suit the likes of our member base.

I personally like the layout. The only thing I can think of is maybe a thread on how to add pictures or maybe an easier way of doing it. I've seen quite a few comments from members that have trouble loading pictures. I myself receive errors from time to time when trying to do it. That's about the onlly thing I can think of. I think you guys do a very nice job of handling this forum. Keep up the great work!

I personally like the layout. The only thing I can think of is maybe a thread on how to add pictures or maybe an easier way of doing it. I've seen quite a few comments from members that have trouble loading pictures. I myself receive errors from time to time when trying to do it. That's about the onlly thing I can think of. I think you guys do a very nice job of handling this forum. Keep up the great work!

I thought we had a topic explaining that. If not, I will search it out. Thank you for the input. :)

A larger recent topics section would be nice, or a "todays posts" link. Is there already one that I am missing?

You can change the amount of recent topics shown by clicking on the Settings gear in the upper right corner of the box. Then uncheck show default set by admin and choose how many you want shown "up to 10". Or you can click on the "View new content" button in the upper right hand corner of the page about two lines below the search box.

Not seeing it, tried the other skins too.

capturedu.jpg

you are very low on post count at the moment ... they will start showing up with more post on the forum.

Can't remember how many you have to have to have before this process starts ...

So get to posting Sir !!!