Kingstroker

Okie From Guthrie

Greetings fellow audiophiles. I've been a member of ca.com for a few months and thought this forum may be more to my liking. I'm more of a SQ than a SPL guy. There's some good guys over there, excellent buys on new and used equipment, a good knowledge base but a little too much drama. I'm getting ready to start a system build in about a month. I met Ray and Steve at the Blues Audio/Linear Power lab in Stillwater a few months ago when I needed some amp work done( thanks to Cablguy184 ). I have a lot of Knukonceptz 12ga & 16ga wire, Stinger RCA's, DEH-80PRS(just ordered), fuse and distribution blocks, 50' of 0ga for a big 3(7 in my case) upgrade and amp power. I'm running Kappa Perfect 6.1's up front and Pioneer TS-D's 6x8 in back. Ray is fixing me up with a modded LP 4753IQ, can't wait to get it. All this is going into a '05 F250 King Ranch crew cab diesel.

Edited by Kingstroker

Welcome dude, Im nearly thru putting you a 4753IQ together! Ill be back up to Tulsa in a couple weeks to build more amps and I will bring it with me, unless you want it shipped before then. Boy, we can't keep up with orders for the new stuff!! Sorry I was a little slow getting you a 4753IQ but Steve and I both lost a week out of the year already being sick, don't think it was the flu but it was rough!

Welcome to the fourm! As you already know, some great guys over here with lots of experience and great advice. Can't wait to see some pics of your build! Sounds very nice.

Thanks guys.

Thank you Ray, they say "good things come to those who wait", I'll wait.