Robert Ranaglia

Suggestions On System Install.

I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado Z71 K1500 4x4, i'm currently wanting to hook up 6 speakers to my 4 channel amp, but need guidance on the best way

to hook it up.

I'm more experienced than most, but i'm still trying to learn new ways. i currently have the kicker amp, the Four 6 1/2" infinity speakers wired series to the kicker amp, a hertz amp, with 2 rockford fosgate P2 10's wired parallel to series to the hertz amp, my head unit ran directly to both amps, and the main power running parrallel to series. all in a little 02 chevy camaro, but i want to transfer it to my silverado.

So i know the more basic stuff, but i just need a little help on this new install.

If you can help than reply to my post or send me a private message, thank you

Again, i'm currently wanting to hook up 6 speakers to my 4 channel amp, but need guidance on the best way

to hook it up. so help me if you can, thank you.

----I Have The Following:

DX400.4 Kicker Amp ---- 2 Infinity Reference 6030cs 6 ½” 2-way series component speakers ----

2 Infinity Reference 6032cf 6 ½” 2-way series car speakers ---- And I’m going to be getting ----

2 Infinity Reference 3002cfx 3 ½” 2-way coaxial car speakers.

You can find everything i have on sonicelectronix.com

Great advice from a couple of guys here. I'll third the motion. In my experience, the simpler you can keep an install, the better. In a lot of cases, more drivers will actually confuse and muddy the sound instead of improving it. Just my thoughts, good luck with your install.

Welcome to CA-F

That year model have the component set factory location door pannels ??

You have an extended cab ??

I'm thinking this is the door pannels you have ... do you plan to modify them for your upgrade / install ??

CDCJB.jpg

If not ... Stock locations on your truck call for 4 4x6" drivers ... 2 on the dash and 2 in the rear corners ...