Aaron Clinton

Lincoln Motor Company Making A Comeback.

i wonder what they mean by the audiophile part. Looks like they may be going in the right direction for new cars though.

They need to be more then just a sculpted sheet metal over existing Ford model variant. They need a high power sports luxo coupe, a smaller performance sedan with a manual option and a no compromises luxury 4 door.

By the audiophile part they may have been eluding to the fact they are putting THX Certified systems in some of their cars. I actually heard one a few years ago, it was ok. I'm sure they are making improvements on it though.

Yeah, my dad used to have a '77 Lincoln Town Car back in the day. Those cars were bad ass. Huge, comfortable, quiet. Hopefully they will get back to that type of luxury again.

When did Lincoln fall off? I don't believe they did. Even their current models are quite nice.

I own a 2004 Aviator and get comments all the time about how smooth and quiet the ride is. Not to mention, the fit and finish of the interior.

Lincoln doesn't normally just overlay an already existing Ford design. Some people have thought that the Aviator was just a luxury Explorer, yet the only thing they had in common was the frame. From the brakes and suspension up it is unique.

What did they mean by 45 MPG combined ???

i wonder what they mean by the audiophile part.

Lets not have that "audiophile" conversation please ...

This thread is about a car and a company, not what those SSA moderators "think" about people that call theselves a "True Audiophile" ...

We treat everyone with respect over here ...

When did Lincoln fall off? I don't believe they did. Even their current models are quite nice.

I own a 2004 Aviator and get comments all the time about how smooth and quiet the ride is. Not to mention, the fit and finish of the interior.

Lincoln doesn't normally just overlay an already existing Ford design. Some people have thought that the Aviator was just a luxury Explorer, yet the only thing they had in common was the frame. From the brakes and suspension up it is unique.

They didn't fall off in quality or engineering, but sales figures. With the Navigator slumping and the Town Car gone, they don't have a bread winner model. They have to take some queues from Cadillac sadly.

I just remeber a few years ago test driving that car they have, the MKZ, or whatever it is. I was expecting the ride and comfort that the Town Car had. It wasn't there. Maybe my expectations were misplaced. I've always been a fan of Lincoln.

I just remeber a few years ago test driving that car they have, the MKZ, or whatever it is. I was expecting the ride and comfort that the Town Car had. It wasn't there. Maybe my expectations were misplaced. I've always been a fan of Lincoln.

It is supposed to be more euro sedan like and less floating land yacht.