I don't know anything about your setup to even know if those subs would benefit you in your vehicle ... Any more information about your vehicle and audio install you can give us ???

well ive got all stock speakers right now and an aftermarket head unit. the head unit is a little out of date but i got it for free. all i want is a little more bass. so i want to get those 6x9 subs then get some better speakers for the front of my car. any other info you need just ask. your the ones helping me.

The parts express staff said around 200W per channel for them and why do the posts keep getting edited? Also I chose them because my trunk leaks are I can't put regular subs in there

I edited my post because I wanted to change what I said ;)

I'm going to assume you're going to put these in your rear doors or something? I vote fix the leak and get a real box back there!

thats the thing though, i cant figure out where the leak is coming from. ive tried everything. unless i can find some good waterproof subs. know any good manufactures of marine subs?

i know how to use google but i wanted to know what would be a good brand. most of the people that review them only say they sound good they say nothing about long term usage or bass response. i dont want to buy something that is a piece of crap and wont last very long.

I, personally, can't help you there as I've already stated I have to experience with these subs.

I have used a set of JBL comps and was pretty darn happy with them. Construction was as much as I could ask for. A solder joint broke at some point when they were out of my car after a year or so. Didn't notice 'till the guy I sold them to looked at them- easy fix though.

Also have a pair of infinity tweeters, same company as JBL. As expected they're the same build quality and I'm happy with them!

Not sure if that helps at all, but that's about as close as I can get to say anything about their build quality. Search around and I'm sure you can find some better information on what you're looking for.