DelEllis

Sales Help

My name is Del Ellis and I have had the honor to be able to say I have trained the 2 out of 4 of the "TOP RETAILERS for 2011/2012" and the #1 JL Audio Dealer of the World. If you have trouble making sales just let me know and I will help you as best as I can. Del Ellis

How in the heck does this website get so much spam?

Not sure if this is spam or not ... The op is actually talking about Car Audio

Since the new Forum upgrade, The spammers have actually been to a minimum ...

How in the heck does this website get so much spam?

We do some to fight it through things on the back end, and the software does a little more. But, it is the domain name that is a huge factor here. It ranks up pretty high just on the words, so it will naturally draw some attention from random places.

Side note;

If you check from time to time, there is almost always a search spider shown, if you check the active users list at the bottom of the main page. ;)

Gentlemen,

I am not a spammer. I had a store in Fresno, Ca. for 23 years. My store was surveyed and compared to 500 of the top stores in the U.S. My store was the HIGHEST GROSSING PROFIT Store per square foot and NOBODY has beaten that mark as of yet. My Job is to help make you more money. To answer the question am I a Sales Consultant, Yes and a whole lot more. You see I Owned, Manage, worked my sales floor and at one time built all the custom enclosure our facility that we had to offer. Many many nights of sneezing out MDF. lol. If you have a question, I will help you. By the way in the late 80s till the late 90s I was the #1 Linear Power Dealer in the World and if you ask Jerry their tech, he will verify this claim. Del

Edited by DelEllis

Gentlemen,

I am not a spammer. I had a store in Fresno, Ca. for 23 years. My store was surveyed and compared to 500 of the top stores in the U.S. My store was the HIGHEST GROSSING PROFIT Store per square foot and NOBODY has beaten that mark as of yet. My Job is to help make you more money. To answer the question am I a Sales Consultant, Yes and a whole lot more. You see I Owned, Manage, worked my sales floor and at one time built all the custom enclosure our facility that we had to offer. Many many nights of sneezing out MDF. lol. If you have a question, I will help you. By the way in the late 80s till the late 90s I was the #1 Linear Power Dealer in the World and if you ask Jerry their tech, he will verify this claim. Del

Glad you are not a spammer. But, I co-own this site, (CarAudio-forum.com) and it is not selling anything. Technically no one is selling anything on this site. This is a smaller forum that is made up of a great group of car audio and car people and a few brands have their tech support forums here.