Sign in to follow this  
Cablguy184

Joined A Gym ... Got To Get Back Into Shape ...

If you have any tips for me and my family, please help ...

We are just getting started ... Me and the wife needs this really bad ...

First day ... 30 minutes on the treadmill with the wife, 15 minutes with free weights with my son Dylan, and 30 minutes trying to swim laps in the pool ... lol

Thanks guys ...

yep, 20 to 45 minutes on the treadmill, worked some with the weight machines and free weights ... nothing too much for sure ...

Wife and kids seem to be having fun ... and I haven't had any serious workouts since the Air Force, so I'm loving it ...

The older you get, the easier the injuries occur and takes longer to heal. I've been out almost a week with a very sore IT Band.

I understand ...

and sorry to hear about that ... No, I'm not going to overwork myself and have to miss work.

No work out to day ... too much to do ...

Got grass cutting all day tomorrow, Friday is slammed packed with shit to do, the comes the long (But Fun) weekend ...

Guess it will be next week before I get back into the GYM ...

I was just weighted and feel to ashamed of my weight, to lose weight immediately, plzzzzzzzzzzz help me!!

Edited by bromo
Removed spam links from your sig.

I need to find a work our partner. My cardio is still good, but I want to actually get my "beach body" from a few years ago back.... Having a wife is killing me hahahahaha

Congrats to everyone who is out in the gym though...

I was just weighted and feel to ashamed of my weight, to lose weight immediately, plzzzzzzzzzzz help me!!

Start a new topic with your goals and experience, then I we can help from there. :)