jagraj7870

2 18s in Jeep Wrangler JK w/ Kicker amplifiers

I like the progress, you work fast sir!

I also agree with them Don @ SDS will work with you with placement where its needed, so your not just wasting money. Very good person to work with!

SDS is sounddeadenershowdown.com :)

Great guy to work with and gets you optimum sound deadening materials that work best for your build; not too much, not too little.

Thanks for the info, wish i had found him before i ordered the dynamat -_-

I also agree with them Don @ SDS will work with you with placement where its needed, so your not just wasting money. Very good person to work with!

Great guy to work with and gets you optimum sound deadening materials that work best for your build; not too much, not too little.

Sorry, I was not poo pooing on your dynomat, just SDS is pretty much the best at what they do and do only what the customer needs with in their budget (25% coverage when applied correctly is less expensive then total coverage). You can still talk to Don @ SDS about CCF, MLV & Thinsulate for your Jeep if you wanted to add a barrier as I know Jeeps have a hard time keeping sound from coming in, and from sound going out. The whole idea is of superior sound isolation and better audio system efficiency. Made a huge difference for me and many others. Just ideas for your killer build. :)

Sorry, I was not poo pooing on your dynomat, just SDS is pretty much the best at what they do and do only what the customer needs with in their budget (25% coverage when applied correctly is less expensive then total coverage). You can still talk to Don @ SDS about CCF, MLV & Thinsulate for your Jeep if you wanted to add a barrier as I know Jeeps have a hard time keeping sound from coming in, and from sound going out. The whole idea is of superior sound isolation and better audio system efficiency. Made a huge difference for me and many others. Just ideas for your killer build. :)

no bro , i appreciate the feedback. :)

The finished box looks excellent.
Now we're talking! Box looks great! How does it hold up to those beasts?

thank you and it holds up really good

took my old box out

IMG01006-20110824-1340.jpg

Had to knock these down, i covered the holes with windshield urethane and put another layer of dynamat on top of it

IMG01007-20110824-1604.jpg

IMG01008-20110824-1604.jpg

Thank you, :)

Time for electrical..

Took out my Yellow tops that i custom fab'd a while back

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

Had to move the bracket down 2 inchs, i also have a 1/4" thick rubber mat so the batteries don't drain sitting on metal

DSC00501.jpg

Made a battery bracket out of aluminum-painted it satin black

DSC00504.jpg