linearpower

Blues Home Speakers for Sale

We have found several sets of home cabinets most still in the box and plastic, ALL NEW, We are going to sell them to make room for new products.

1 pair of Blues BCS882 dual 8 inch home towers, black laquered wood finish 750.00

1 pair of Blues BCS662 dual 6 inch home towers, black laquered wood finish 525.00

1 pair of Blues BCS6.2 single 6 inch home cabinets black laquered wood finish 325.00

1 pair of Blues BCS6.2 single 6 inch home cabinets walnut wood finish,used working fine 200.00

We also found a large box of various T-Shirts ALL NEW we will sell for 7.00 each plus shipping.

Gray long sleeve "Team Blues" 1 Large 2 XL

Gray short level "Sound Tour" no year designated 2 XL

White short sleeve "91 Sound Tour" 2 Large 2 XL

Black short sleeve "'91 Sound Tour" 3 large 1 XL

White short sleeve "'92 Sound Tour" 4 M 2 L 2 XL

White long sleeve "'92 Sound Tour" 2 XL

If your interested in any of this I will negociate on price.

I will provide pics upon request and try to put some up here later when I can figure it out on here.

Those are just cabinets, correct? They're not housing old drivers?

Loaded cabinets for sure. If you can't afford the new drivers, these are your best bet. Hell, I am still contemplating buying a set and I have no use for them seeing as I own so many new and old drivers already. It's hard to resist.

Yes, these are LOADED cabinets, NOS stock, NEW, NOT USED! They are old style speakers but still better than GREAT!! I do hve one set used for sale, but again iun really good shape. They are all fully functional and ready to play! i will try to get some pics up!

I'm sure he has some of these availiable ... But he is in Oklahoma this week (working on amps) ...

Let me guess with Jeri. Man I sure enjoyed that visit at Jeri's home, I got to listen to Ray's and Richards vehicles and probably most important to me..... meet Jeri and hear some of his stories behind his designs/envolments (Stroker woofer, Original LinearPower, Kicker Warhorse, ect.).

Thats when I saw the new LP's being made, saw the boards up-close and saw Ray and Jeri putting them together. Truely built in "USA", lol I saw them making the transformers also that was very nice.

I can say "I was there, when they were making the new LP amps!!!" something to brag about in the future, lol.

Edited by Rick

I bought the pair of dual 8's. Don't know if that was his only pair or not. Just as an aside, I've been very pleased with my purchase. I love every opportunity I have to listen to them.

Which Iso-Kit? We have new 8 inch and 10 inch Iso-Kits for sale thru the normal sources. I am jsut selling off NOS old Blues home stuff here. I do have one NOS original Blues 12 inch Iso-Kit, I will sell for 450.00.

I might like to get my hands on that 12 inch Iso-Kit. See what the funds look like in a couple of weeks and will check in to see if you still have it.