Sign in to follow this  
EBBCO

Where can I get 6x9 sub?

I have a awesome transmission line box. It takes a 6x9 subwoofer. I would love to find DVC or 4 ohm svc. Thanks guys.

Edited by Ebbco

Best of luck on that one Sir ...

I think (please do not quote me on this) at one time, Boston Acoustics had a 6 x 9 sub driver ... Not Sure ...

You can't retro fit it to a Blues Car Audio 8 ??

the only 6x9's i have seen hooked to one was a set of 300 rms audioban set that are cheap. worth a shot to see if you can find a set just break the tweet of if any thing.

I think (please do not quote me on this) at one time, Boston Acoustics had a 6 x 9 sub driver ... Not Sure ...

I would love to put a blues 8" but can't find any. Shoot I want 2 for that matter. Thanks for response.

I would love to put a blues 8" but can't find any. Shoot I want 2 for that matter. Thanks for response.

Simple ... call or email Ray ... http://www.linearpower.com

Update I found a rare PPI 6x9 that is 2 ohm, thing hammers like a 10" sub. The motor is huge on this. No part number tho. Wish I could share it with you guys but I don't know much else about it. Thanks for all your help.

Am thinking about getting me a pair of these. I had my eye on them for quite a while now.

Am thinking about getting me a pair of these. I had my eye on them for quite a while now.

I'm betting thosev8x12's sound really good.

Their cheaper than the 6x9's and reading the reviews you have to do some modding to your mounting hole. Might as well go with the 8x12 and cut the hole that size. I wonder if the 8x12's would work in the rear deck (assuming I use a seal enclosure and have it hanging off of the rear deck). I might just try it.