Synergy Audio

WTB: Oz Audio Matrix Elite

hard part would be finding a set period. i searched google bing etc.. with no luck any ware i think they had componets on ebay but for 129.99 could not tell what kind they were also had some set of oz audio coaxials on ebay. this was yesterday do not know if their still there today. any thing else that may fit the build? so what's with the shitty economy closeing down oz audio? :(

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c5c50631b

these are what i am refering too if you want them please buy soon cause it will not last long.

Those are the Vector series. Those are not what you want. Towards the end of OZ Audio, they started putting out a lower end line called the Vector Series. It's all junk and did NOT use the OZ-25 tweeters.

Anyways, the CS180 and CS130 full component sets hit ebay pretty frequently. The hard part is finding just tweeters.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c5c50631b

these are what i am refering too if you want them please buy soon cause it will not last long.

Those are the Vector series. Those are not what you want. Towards the end of OZ Audio, they started putting out a lower end line called the Vector Series. It's all junk and did NOT use the OZ-25 tweeters.

Anyways, the CS180 and CS130 full component sets hit ebay pretty frequently. The hard part is finding just tweeters.

thats what i was figureing on the tweet cause there so cheap. i thing the matrix elite go for 479.99 msrp. no one has them it will be a bitch to find. but in another mounth or so you may see some on ebay. who knows maybe not though.

Thanks Randal! I could read the frustration in your last few posts over on SSA.

must have been some boob arguing with randal exact reason i am over here not over there too so your not alone....

Guys, don't let one person effect where you post. ;)

aaron it no problem it just there is to many yong minds that think a like. when you get such a big forum.some times it better to be on a smaller one instead of losing are mind over it and not likeing audio any more. you just got to find a good group of guy you can stand. that why there all not over here we all learned lifes lesons. there still young and have not that just the difference. every one on here has there reason it just that it is what it is. lol'z

Thanks Randal! I could read the frustration in your last few posts over on SSA.

must have been some boob arguing with randal exact reason i am over here not over there too so your not alone....

Its not that ... Me and the SSA Tech Team just do not get along. Besides, I like it better over here anyways ...

Sorry Sir ... Its not just "just one person", that guy bad mouths me and Blues Car Audio every time I post ... Not good for a CA-F mod to argue and bicker just to prove a point with a SSA mod (bad for both sites and my team) ... I just don't want the hassle any more. I am on that site everyday and really enjoy posting on that site. Kinda sucks actually ...

yep had them piss me off to when helping some one out. then when you start letting them know there wrong they go get there buddies and try to prove the wrong one right. then they leave a nice note under your avatar like winey cry babbies. and you have aaron fix it to let him know some thing is up with those guys. that when i came over hear to chill and enjoyed it. go figure.

Edited by bum

Sorry Sir ... Its not just "just one person", that guy bad mouths me and Blues Car Audio every time I post ... Not good for a CA-F mod to argue and bicker just to prove a point with a SSA mod (bad for both sites and my team) ... I just don't want the hassle any more. I am on that site everyday and really enjoy posting on that site. Kinda sucks actually ...

ya atleast we know your better then him / them and blues is better then any thing they could afford. some people over there respect others and the few that do not just wreck it for every one. thought about it but did not want to sound like a winey babbie in the first post this is why i was not saying any thing. any ways oh well wish we could all just get along.

:woot: just found a set of tweets on eBay wish me luck... :D

Sorry for all the thread jacking Bro ... You win these yet ???

yep sorry hope we can find some x overs for ya sooner or later but it sweet you found the tweet's

No didn't win and went another direction with my old pair of Coustic DR 5.25" and some Morel tweets I bought off a friend. Basically the model between the MT-12 and the MT-22 from a few years back.

Not sure if you all are still around, but this sounds like the perfect group to ask my question. I have a chance to buy several pair of "new in box" OZ matrix elite components, but wanted your opinion on the comparison with the Blues Audio 6.5's. I am looking for the cleanest, loudest sound I can get. I will have 250 watts rms running to these speakers, which Ray (LP) says is no problem. Wondering if the OZ Elite will handle that much power, and will they sound as clean as the BA6.5?

Not sure if you all are still around, but this sounds like the perfect group to ask my question. I have a chance to buy several pair of "new in box" OZ matrix elite components, but wanted your opinion on the comparison with the Blues Audio 6.5's. I am looking for the cleanest, loudest sound I can get. I will have 250 watts rms running to these speakers, which Ray (LP) says is no problem. Wondering if the OZ Elite will handle that much power, and will they sound as clean as the BA6.5?

Welcome to CA-F

I take it that you have never seen or heard the Blues 6.5" midbass driver in action ...

Because if you have, you would already know the answer to this question.

I have heard the Blues Audio in action and they sound amazing. It's the OZ Matrix I haven't heard in action, and if it weren't for an amazing deal I stumbled on, It wouldn't even been a consideration.

The OZ Matrix sets are absolutely fantastic drivers. There aren't many tweeters on the market that compare even to this day. They are super smooth and accurate. The Matrix sets use the same exact tweeter as the original "superman" CS180 sets which are still regarded very highly.

The OZ can handle a great deal of power as well. The 3 way set can handle a little more power than the 2 way set. You didn't mention which you were referring to, but you should be ok either way.

It's really a toss up. The Blues 6.5 will dig a little lower, but the OZ are smoother sounding. Both are fantastic.

Edited by smoothfidelity