ssaudio

CA-F Now upgraded! 3.2 IPBoard Software installed!

The only thing i can see that could get checked out is the avatar pics. are really pixelated, if they're there at all. And my notifications to the threads i'm subscribed to wont go away, even after clicking on the little bell multiple times.

There are always a few things with each upgrade. I need to re-upload my avatar as it seemed to not even make it.

Just trying to give a heads up to what i notice ;)

i can see yours now, but it's low resolution like mine and Cableguy's. Marks looks to be the best resolution.

There are always a few things with each upgrade. I need to re-upload my avatar as it seemed to not even make it.

Just trying to give a heads up to what i notice ;)

i can see yours now, but it's low resolution like mine and Cableguy's. Marks looks to be the best resolution.

may have to resize the avatars. any ways forum looks awesome man!

One thing I don't care for on the new software is the view new topic feature. Like when I get a list of new topics and view them, once I view them it deletes it from the list. I like to view them but not necessarily reply to them at that time and when they get removed from the list I tend to forget about them.

Nate, I looked on the back end and I could not find a setting to adjust that. I will check again next time I go in there. Out side of that, I absolutely love the way this new version works and looks. I hope people are using the Google+, FB, Twitter etc. tags at the bottom and when making a new topic, add in search tags before the body of the topic.

Really like the new "edit" and "reply to" changes. Like that when you edit a post with a pic. in it the pics. are shown, makes it easier figuring out what picture you want to remove or keep in your edit. :+1: