Sign in to follow this  
Reallunacy

boat anchor

Apparently while you all were there, you didn't even find Edward Lester to show him some real SQ.

Oh, not him. T3>*. <_<

He works at T3 Audio and is fairly prominent on some of the forums. My comment was because one of his videos about SBN referenced a couple SQ rides. I heard from him though that he had not listened to your product and getting Blues on one of his videos would be some decent exposure.

He is a good guy at heart and means well, but works for a very low quality company and pushes the products as if they are touched by Jesus. His forum history is rocky at best, he has been run off a few forums, and was kind of embarrassed by average schmos on, of all places caraudio.com. He took a lot of heat for a VERY expensive install in a hummer, (which I saw in person), that had some issues and has since been torn out and redone by a shop. I don't have anything against him really, just have a very hard time respecting anyone that thinks T3 is a smart choice, let alone work for them.

He took a lot of heat for a VERY expensive install in a hummer, (which I saw in person), that had some issues and has since been torn out and redone by a shop.

I would like to point out that in this situation, Trippi, the owner of the Hummer, admitted that Ed did warn him about the issues that did in fact arise and Trippi decided to go ahead with it. It is true that Ed took a lot of heat for it even though the owner absolved him.

Apparently while you all were there, you didn't even find Edward Lester to show him some real SQ.

I'm not sure I'm comfy airing this kind of dirty laundry here. Aaron is obviously free to say what he pleases on his forum. But I think the rest should shop some class and not risk bad mouthing anyone unless it's a legitimate warning against doing business with them.

I'm not sure I'm comfy airing this kind of dirty laundry here. Aaron is obviously free to say what he pleases on his forum. But I think the rest should shop some class and not risk bad mouthing anyone unless it's a legitimate warning against doing business with them.

Sorry if I came off harsh, but yes, some research on T3 and the people behind it, should be enough to be a warning. :)

Apparently this came off the wrong way. I actually really like Ed. I made my comment because on one of his videos on SBN he showed a couple SQ cars and I was surprised he hadn't heard the Blues. With the talk on here about how great this gear sounds compared a lot of the competition, I would have liked to seen his response. My post had no negative or malicious intentions, just messing with the guys here.