aimone

wtb rockford fosgate power hx2 15 recone

well my sub has suspension sag and is making a wierd tapping slapping sound on higher notes50-60hz and im looking for a recone. factory recone would be ok but would really like to get one with better suspension and coil that can handle more power please if anyone can help let me know

well my sub has suspension sag and is making a wierd tapping slapping sound on higher notes50-60hz and im looking for a recone. factory recone would be ok but would really like to get one with better suspension and coil that can handle more power please if anyone can help let me know

I think that sub needs a 4" coil in it. try recones@ficaraudio.com for this one.

I have the original Team RF 4" coils spiders and cones that will work with your sub. I'm actually building a Power Hx2 15 with one of these coils right now. These are a much heavier duty flat wind coil that is rated for 2000rms, but I have ran 5500 to mine on music. I have just about any ohm load you need and even have a few quad coils. Plus I'll give you a much better price than PSI.