Blue Fury

Fury's new HID lights

I had some free time after dusk so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to put in my Christmas present. These are only the low beams, the highs will be installed at a later time.

DSC_0078.jpg

Front1.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Front2.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Front3.jpg

I'll adjust the height of the driver light a little later

Edited by Blue Fury

6k. Pretty dang bright compared to stock. Best part was that it was almost literally plug and play. The hardest part was drilling the hole to secure the ballast. Total time taken to install was like a half hour because I was really going slow on the first set because I didn't know what I was doing. The second set took like 10 mins.

Cool man looks good!

6k. Pretty dang bright compared to stock. Best part was that it was almost literally plug and play. The hardest part was drilling the hole to secure the ballast. Total time taken to install was like a half hour because I was really going slow on the first set because I didn't know what I was doing. The second set took like 10 mins.

nice man, enjoy. now get those fogs and you'll be really happy :)

Thanks for posting new HID lights images. This new HID lights are looking very nice. High-intensity discharge lamps make more visible light per unit of electric power consumed than fluorescent and incandescent lamps since a greater proportion of their radiation is visible light in contrast to heat.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony