Sign in to follow this  
RobClay

ssa

anybody know whats wrong with ssa forums? says im getting a IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

you hit it on the head, our host is looking into it, but not looking good so far.

Right when I need to contact jacob and get his paypal info. I didnt copy and paste it, anybody know what email I use to send a payment to sundown? sundownz@sundownaudio.com?

That is the correct address.

the 125.2 to go with my already purchased 100.4. I have a build log started already on a couple forums but there is hardly any progress, I havnt updated it in a few weeks. Ill put it on here when there is steady progress.

But ya I hope ssa is back up soon

I sent one in too. This bothers the crap out of me as it is the center of the site.

Jonecon2001 pointed something out though. alot of the threads, once you view them, it still says IPS database error. We'll have to beat the door down at the host tomorrow or monday.

The site is back up, but the running version is missing a great deal of data. I spoke in depth with the IPS team, and the host will be doing a site restore today I hope. I have a backup from just prior to the errors, and if that one fails, I have others that are a tiny bit older.