ssaudio

how did you find CLZZ?

I was a little down becuase my other site is such a flop. http://www.foozeball.net

I almost bought caraudioclassifieds.com and was throughing around the idea of it. Then literally the next day, Patrick bought the domain. Must have physic powers or something.

anyways, decided to buy this domain instead, this way we can sell more then just audio here. :)

wanna sell your pet elephant? no problem. post it up hhaha

Or a mini horse like the one on Rob& Big :lol:

Hello Everyone/

I went into my Mailbox today and saw this E/Mail for this website.I wasn't sure if I

should open it,'cause of that big virus going around 'til about 1/week ago...

Well they got caught,by the FBI [iIRC] and got the big three guys responsible for all

of this/;O].

Anyway,it looks to be a nice website,and see how it goes/=O].My name is Raymond

and am from New York State....I'm 62/Yrs. Old /[Yeah,I should be playing:BINGO]Married

No Children.My first born is my 1989/Stang GT/HatchBack.I love my Stang,as it was my

first new car ever,and still is...lol. I have a N.O.S. System that's slowly going in.

Doing alittle at a time.So I'm hoping I'll see some systems w/*Metal Fabrication*,like

Aluminum/Stainless Steel/Plain Steel/Etc. I'm gonna have Aluminum in mine and throughout

the Interior.I believe it looks nice,when done properly.Thank You and Take Care

Best Regards/ :AddEmoticons04227:

Raymond V.Vasta

I don't remember. It's sort of all fuzzy. I don't recall what I did 5 minutes ago

I think I have the attention span of a ferret. No, but seriously I do and don't know.

I want a dB meter. I'm dying to know what i'm hitting.

If I had it my way, I'd have a pair of bad A** subs implanted in my brain along with a headunit so I can listen to anything I want, at anytime I want, and at any volume i want.

people would be like...."where is that music coming from?!?!?!"

all I would do is smile

cause its all in my head...

i'd be the happiest person alive.

I visited before awhile back. Then I saw the post on SSA that Duran was taking over and I told him that I was going to sign up and I did.

It's great to see you over here :)

Mark and I are always up for suggestions about the forum and upgrades as well.

It's great to see you over here :)

Mark and I are always up for suggestions about the forum and upgrades as well.

I think the emoticons are the best here :AddEmoticons04246: as this form of expression is close to my :AddEmoticons0425: and you made me :AddEmoticons04231: , but over all :AddEmoticons04230:

I think the emoticons are the best here :AddEmoticons04246: as this form of expression is close to my :AddEmoticons0425: and you made me :AddEmoticons04231: , but over all :AddEmoticons04230:

That is actually the first positive comment I've heard about the emoticons, thanks!

That is actually the first positive comment I've heard about the emoticons, thanks!

I like them. Do you know that I can vote on my own post?

I like them. Do you know that I can vote on my own post?

Yes, as the moment the feature is not abused, so until it is we will continue to use it how it is currently.

SSA. after seeing the white girl in the booty shorts grabbing her ass for the millionth time under the for sale sub-forum i finally decided to check it out.

:AddEmoticons04217:

SSA. after seeing the white girl in the booty shorts grabbing her ass for the millionth time under the for sale sub-forum i finally decided to check it out.

Classic. AddEmoticons04240.gif