Sign in to follow this  
ssaudio

Mod Team

oh yeah i agree. i just wanted to put my name in the hat for later. I never had any complaints about the admins and stuff on SSA forums so if this ones goes the route of SSA i'm happy. Its just mods on another forum i frequent they let these 16 year old kids be mods and to me thats a recipe for trouble and has been in the past

oh yeah i agree. i just wanted to put my name in the hat for later. I never had any complaints about the admins and stuff on SSA forums so if this ones goes the route of SSA i'm happy. Its just mods on another forum i frequent they let these 16 year old kids be mods and to me thats a recipe for trouble and has been in the past

agreed. Not sure if we'll even have the need for more mods, but if we do, i'll deff keep you guys in mind. Thanks for offering the help.

i'd like to welcome Bigpimpin91 to the mod team. I feel like the mod team is pretty much complete at this point, now we need to concentrate on bringing in some traffic!

i'd like to welcome Bigpimpin91 to the mod team. I feel like the mod team is pretty much complete at this point, now we need to concentrate on bringing in some traffic!

Thanks Mark.

I'll see what I can do.

:D :D

Edited by Classifiedzz
my names Mark! lolz