Sign in to follow this  
ssaudio

Mod Team

How it going guys saw the link SSaudio posted over on SMD :)

edit: It wouldn't let me use < in my name for wL<3bass, I'm kinda upset :(

sorry man. it's ok though. welcome to the site!

Digging the way the site works, Mike.

I wouldn't mind being a mod. :P

are you a mod anywhere else? we are trying to keep the mod team here pretty small and reliable. unlike ca.com

:lol:

seems good so far

thanks mang

sweet site man goin to be sweet once it blows up

yes. I have a few big tricks up my sleeve to bring in some traffic in the next few days. Hopefully this site takes off and gets huge like I think it will. Has a ton of potential.

thanks mang

yes. I have a few big tricks up my sleeve to bring in some traffic in the next few days. Hopefully this site takes off and gets huge like I think it will. Has a ton of potential.

the only thing i worry with new forums is trying to establish a trustworthy userbase where people don't have to worry about being scammed, and with the rash of it going on on such forums as ca.com, just makes it even tougher.

the only thing i worry with new forums is trying to establish a trustworthy userbase where people don't have to worry about being scammed, and with the rash of it going on on such forums as ca.com, just makes it even tougher.

i'm going to be implementing a feedback system and hopefully integrate the forum with the classifieds software. i'll be working on all this in the near future.

I have accounts everywhere but I post mainly at SMD.

cool. When Steve gets back from AZ, i'll have to get him over here and see what he thinks of the place.