Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio PXW 8D D2 BLOWOUT

Bravox 8" Sub blow out. $29.00 !!!!!!

To continue our clearing out of old inventory, we are blowing out the last 7 Bravox Audio PXW 8D D2 subs. We need to clear out space asap. These are very well built, compact SQ sub woofers. They would be a perfect match for our blow out pricing on the US Amps MD-21. Once these last 7 are gone, we will not be ordering more as these are the last ones in North America, so please don't ask when we are going to get more in. A few people have considered these as awesome front stage mid-bass drivers.

Bravox Audio PXW 8D D2 On SSA Store

pxw8__98457_std.jpg

Mine comes in 2 days, Bum lmk what you think of them

here i thought the cone was aluminum it is plastic but for the 29 what can you expect thus far other then that it seem like a quality speaker magnet boots are very nice same with the basket and shroud. for boxes it says .57 ported and .39 sealed for the recomend the bigger you go in internal volume the more pe or watts capeibilty rms you lose so instead of it being 180 rms it mite be some hting like 100 rms if the box gets to big. any ways i got some wood i mite build a box for them this week.

If you don't like them, I might buy them off you. I'm looking to swap out my 12" Mag and do 4 ported. I need 3 more

i going to hold on to themfor now there good subs i just assumed by the picture it was a aluminum cone. if i think i don't want them ever i will tell you.

If you don't like them, I might buy them off you. I'm looking to swap out my 12" Mag and do 4 ported. I need 3 more

how much were you looking to pay for two of them. cause that's what i got it's not like i need them either got sh*t loads of toys you know to play with tell me if you need them that bad cause i got two of them. i would most likely take care of the shipping for ya. but let me know what your thinking. if need be pm me it's fine.

I'll pay you what you paid for them basically. IF I really want them, mines coming wenesday. So if I think they will sound good in my car, can get a design that would fit in my trunk, and find another 1.... I would give you $55-60 shipped? My address is 14224, let me know how much it would cost you for shipping. I have no toys :( lol.

picked myself up one. Hope it performs well!!

For the money, hard not to. ;)

got them aaron all looks well thank you sir.

Awesome. Take some pix and tell us about them. Even though they are no longer here in the USA, it still is interesting to learn about more items.

here i thought the cone was aluminum it is plastic but for the 29 what can you expect thus far other then that it seem like a quality speaker magnet boots are very nice same with the basket and shroud. for boxes it says .57 ported and .39 sealed for the recomend the bigger you go in internal volume the more pe or watts capeibilty rms you lose so instead of it being 180 rms it mite be some hting like 100 rms if the box gets to big. any ways i got some wood i mite build a box for them this week.

Quality and attention to detail is part of why it is such a shame Bravox is leaving North America and we are not going to be selling them anymore. :(

Quality and attention to detail is part of why it is such a shame Bravox is leaving North America and we are not going to be selling them anymore. :(

ya there good subs i can tell there made better then kicker cvr's that why i jumped on them. but since i know solidcrowd is in a jam and needs a few i mite be able to help him out. i was thinking about 60 for them total and i will take care of the shipping. send me your addy by pm if you want them solidcrowd.

Here are some pictures of that 8 inch sub. One thing that may hamper it’s performance is in the second or last picture it is the terminal leads to the voice coil there is a foam strip there to dampen the noised from them. I think they look awesome but I just do not know how they will perform On to the pictures of the subwoofers.

eightinchsubs001.jpg

eightinchsubs002.jpg

eightinchsubs003.jpg

Out of focus. :nuts:

Very nice looking little drivers, kind of wish I grabbed a few for myself, but I have way too many sub woofers as it is.