Aaron Clinton

SSA "Fcon" prototype

Don't get too excited just yet, we have yet to test this second prototype, but here is one of our next models. A low distortion, 600 watt 3" Coil prototype.

DSC04629.JPG

DSC04630.JPG

DSC04631.JPG

DSC04632.JPG

These will most likely be 10/12 in sizing. This model is meant to be an efficient, light weight, crisp sound, transparent sub woofer. If we got it right this time around, it will really be a nice blend of what made the Icon so lovable and the Dcon a hit. From a customer POV, it is that balanced all-a-rounder that many will buy in pair's with a single amp with 1000 - 1500 watts or so. High performance value for an American made sub woofer. A hearty sub woofer, that fills the void at a good price.

. :)

soo whens mine shipping out?? :)

Haha, umm it is not even in production yet. ;) What I should have said in the ideals of this driver, is that it is best to picture it as Icon Lite. As it is not so much a driver dead in between the Icon and Dcon, as it leans a little more towards the Icon in make up. :)

It's stopping here first :nuts:

sounds good to me :):rockwoot:

Hey now, this version of the prototype has not even made it to me yet. :peepwall:

It's stopping here first :nuts:

sounds good to me :):rockwoot:

Hey now, this version of the prototype has not even made it to me yet. :peepwall:

well were practiceing shareing :)

It's a lesson you can teach Junior :runlaugh: