Aaron Clinton

What would you like to see to help grow CA-F?

I was going to sit down and think of some things but it has slipped my mind. Had to reconfigure my computer and am running Ubuntu until I can get Winblows to load correctly.

Sounds interesting, what do you have in mind?

Could do a gift certificate to the SSA store, or give a way a driver or components etc.

I thought of offering free ported designs for an undetermined period of time.

That would be awesome. We could compensate you for it if you like. It would also help build interest in your designs. :)

That would be awesome. We could compensate you for it if you like. It would also help build interest in your designs. :)

No compensation would be needed. My compensation would be creating a buzz, and being able to test the waters before possibly charging.

No compensation would be needed. My compensation would be creating a buzz, and being able to test the waters before possibly charging.

Shoot me the PM when you are ready and we can plan it out. :)

I've been trying to think of what makes this site different from the others that more traffic is on the other sites, can't think of anything really. I think if we had a bank of pictures from different builds all organized above the topics on the homescreen. Like 'Enclosure Builds' or 'Fiberglassing' or 'Wiring' with a pic to go with it leading to a page that shows different parts of builds that focus on that particular area. Then each link goes to another page with a link to the thread for feedback/questions at the top, then like a photobucket-like screen to pick what picture you want to view.

But I guess we need lots of pictures first.

I haven't posted in a while, even though I still check it from time to time. Due to job changes, moves, etc., my cars keep changing so I thought I would wait until I actually finished a build before I started posting again. Too many "false starts".

I like the site and think there is some good info to be had here. I do wish there was more activity. However, hard for me to complain about something that I myself contribute to.

Anyway, if I can come up with any ideas in this small brain of mine, I'll surely suggest them.

Sorry for the kind of rambling post.