ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

Starting to gather product for the new ride. Build log will be started here soon.

:coolugh:

:nightrider:

I have everything gathered for my car, just have had zero luck with finding an installer.

Sad really. You know some great installers in FL. Would have to ship though

Yeah, can't really make the drive due to time off, and can't really justify putting the car on the train.

:coffee:

Are you making plans to be at SBN this year ???

Not that I know of. We have not addressed it, just been too busy.

Newsletter about to go out, been a while since the last one I sent.

Might have found an installer. We will see.

:) hope so

Yeah, still have to get the demo Icon 18 back from the last one who thinks all 18's are sloppy and only 10's and 12's are for SQ.

Obviously the guy has no idea what he is doing

I am still stunned and in shock he is that uneducated about products he is surrounded by EVERYDAY.

Yeah, still have to get the demo Icon 18 back from the last one who thinks all 18's are sloppy and only 10's and 12's are for SQ.

I wish I could demo that 18 on my LP2250 ...

Large sealed box. ;)

Large sealed box. ;)

Donate it to me and I'll stick it in the benz. ;)

It's a D2. But knowing how piss poor, this guys knowledge is, I am worried about the condition of the sub woofer.

I've got 4 12s... so I'm probably in the Ultra-Pro class if i competed SQ then, right?

Doesn't matter how many or how big your subs are when it comes to Sound Quality competitions ... Its your install that mainly puts you in your classification ...

Examples being metal cut and drivers being installed in non factory locations to enhance stage and image ...

It's a D2. But knowing how piss poor, this guys knowledge is, I am worried about the condition of the sub woofer.

I really enjoy listening to big sub drivers being used in Sound Quality ... And the use of multiple small drivers for that matter ...

Doesn't matter how many or how big your subs are when it comes to Sound Quality competitions ... Its your install that mainly puts you in your classification ...

Examples being metal cut and drivers being installed in non factory locations to enhance stage and image ...

I was just poking fun at people who think smaller subs sound better :P

• Upvote 1

I was just poking fun at people who think smaller subs sound better :P

I haven't read about any of those people over here on CA-F so my apologies for not realizing your "poking fun at people" ... So, who are we talking about here ??