ssaudio

CA-F.com Never Ending Story

8,271 posts in this topic

basically a thread to post a never ending chat/conversation in.  Enjoy

YAY!!!!! I was thinking about starting something like this, but didn't know how the staff would like it so i never did.

well hell ....just to bs .....im pretty hungry ..... :fangs:

Why are you angry DJ?

Also, I am pulling a bunch of helpful threads from ROE so when we have n00bs pouring in here by the dozens we will have the info for them to look at already.

ROE has some knowledgable people ...like myself ...its just packed full of newbsss

yes, there is deff a handfull of members on roe that are very knowledgable, but don't really get much attention due to the over whelming amount of noob/drama there. 

Also this site should be very laid back.  Only guidelines we'd like to follow is member flaming.  Thats not gonna happen here.  :booo: It's unneccesary for the most part.  THis will be a great site to hang out and everyone's friendly  :cigar:

Also this site should be very laid back.

That is something I noticed about here. It's one of the reasons I stayed.

yes, there is deff a handfull of members on roe that are very knowledgable, but don't really get much attention due to the over whelming amount of noob/drama there. 

Also this site should be very laid back.  Only guidelines we'd like to follow is member flaming.  Thats not gonna happen here.  :booo: It's unneccesary for the most part.  THis will be a great site to hang out and everyone's friendly  :cigar:

that is one thing im looking forward to on here....no flaming...im tired of seeing people get ripped on b/c they ask a "stupid" question.  Honestly, to me, there is no stupid question.

Exactly, CA-F is meant to be laid back and for everyone.  We will not stand for keyboard commando's.

that is one thing im looking forward to on here....no flaming...im tired of seeing people get ripped on b/c they ask a "stupid" question.  Honestly, to me, there is no stupid question.

haha, just updated the board icon next to the address bar.  refresh and you'll see it.  nice touch

theres no stupid question. just stupid people who ask the question and you give them the explanation and they still go with the wrong thing.

Whats wrong with most forums is that noobs who have only been around a month or two start talking like they know something and have experienced everything. They give bad advice and just repeat what they "heard". I started out on ecoustics and when I first went there, there were some really smart, knowledgeable members there. Now every 1 month old noob there is car audio god. Its realy bad for the new members who come on.  I only post on forums when I know the answer to questions, or if I have had experience with certain equipment. I have only been on the forums for about a year and a half and I am still learning.

just sent out the first newsletter, hope everyone gets it.  Thanks again for joining.

I got it and the little popup said I got something from here and I got all excited thinking it was something important like a pm asking me to be a mod or something, then I get to my inbox and I was like damn...... just a newsletter... lol. :tounge:

Glad it made it out.  I will work on keeping them semi steady.

I got it and the little popup said I got something from here and I got all excited thinking it was something important like a pm asking me to be a mod or something, then I get to my inbox and I was like damn...... just a newsletter... lol. :tounge:

sorry for the let down  :jawdrop:

Eh, I'm used to disappointment. lol

you were'nt dissapointed in your sig right?  thats a start  :thmbsup:

I was meaning disappointment in general. Yeah the sig rocks, but one of these days when it warms up a little I'm gonna get a good pic of my truck and have you put it in there.