Aaron Clinton

Please Welcome Hyper Lights To Ca-F

As we already have a few HyPer Lights customers here and Mike is a regular of the forum so it is a nice addition to our site. Hopefully Mike will post up some company info/photos/spec etc. soon. :)

• Upvote 1

I'll do just that.....when I get back from outta town, in Indiana at the moment.

The second link in your sig doesn't work, HyPer.

Thanks, I corrected it. :)

Slowly getting info dug back up and straightened out to try and get my old threads from a dead forum back up on here. Im gonna put a few pics up in here though, to show some of our most recent craziness.

• Upvote 1

2013-07-22_16-36-24_156.jpg

Here's the remaining stock for our current promotion, from some of our team members at Bass Mekanik Records, for every $50 purchase, a free CD, details on the HyPer FB page.

Current project we almost have finished for a dodge ram. Converted fogs to projectors with a halo ring:

2013-07-22_13-55-33_345.jpg

Around an 05 Ford F150(year has escaped me), headlights already converted to projectors by someone else, we just had to go in and fix what they messed up during install. Also added HIDs to them, like the color?

2013-07-11_21-28-49_715.jpg

2013-07-11_21-27-58_7.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cool lights my friend !!!

Thanks, we need to successfully talk someone into letting us do projectors in the Cruze. ^.^

Thanks, we need to successfully talk someone into letting us do projectors in the Cruze. ^.^

Now you trying to get me killed ...

She'll never know!!! TRUST me ;)

LOL ... see what you can come up with and we will discuss it over a beer or two at a later date.

and possibly a new place to live afterwards ...

LOL ... See what you can come with so we can discuss it over a beer or two at a later date ...

and possible a new place to live afterwards ...

LOL ... see what you can come up with and we will discuss it over a beer or two at a later date.

LOL ... See what you can come with so we can discuss it over a beer or two at a later date ...

Lol

Well you're already needing a bigger home anyways, lol. I already got the stuff to convert it, just waiting on you lol.

Edited by HyPer

Slowly getting info dug back up and straightened out to try and get my old threads from a dead forum back up on here. Im gonna put a few pics up in here though, to show some of our most recent craziness.

Good to hear. :)