Taylor Lewin

Linear Power In The Lambo!

Got a 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo in the shop today. Build will likely be as follows, Audiocontrol Lc2i, 2 LP2150s Titanium, Blues 6.5 passive, Blues 8 in the passenger footwell.

Yea, someone who isn't afraid to DRIVE their car! See too many nice cars that are squirreled away; garage queens that are never driven, only dusted off.

• Upvote 1

IMG_20130702_162447_776.jpg

So it appears that this thing shares the same crappy speakers that come with a base Jetta. We found something to fix it though.

IMG_20130702_162421_927.jpg

IMG_20130702_174109_470.jpg

The mid barely squeeks in between the glass and the door panel. Clearence on either side is minimal. The subwoofer location can be seen in this shot too. Underneath the carpet was some bracing, foam and a couple modules that we where able to relocate. We will be tucking a single Blues 8 sealed under a grill to maintain a factory look.

Taylor:

The doors look great.

I hope that seat was just in a bad position, cause your knees looked to be; "all up in the way".

Or is that thing just built for little people?

Just asking..... :)

Dude is that speaker mounted on the plastic pod that comes in the door? Is the wiring coming out of it? WTF...pass me a pistol

It's built for the wee folks. My 6'4" frame won't fit. The guy in the pic isn't me though. He's 6'6"

Edited by Taylor

Dude is that speaker mounted on the plastic pod that comes in the door? Is the wiring coming out of it? WTF...pass me a pistol

It is a modified factory bracket with a 1" mdf plug resined and glassed into it. I don't have any pics of the mod but its pretty stiff. This build is happening at my other store and I haven't been getting pics as often as I like.

It's built for the wee folks. My 6'4" frame won't fit. The guy in the pic isn't me though. He's 6'6"

Did'nt think us cornbread lovin country boys would fit in a fancy; "overseas" sports car No-how.

• Upvote 1

It is a modified factory bracket with a 1" mdf plug resined and glassed into it. I don't have any pics of the mod but its pretty stiff. This build is happening at my other store and I haven't been getting pics as often as I like.

I would have gone with some all new custom pods instead....just my personal preference and way of adding mass for the woofer to work against.

Did'nt think us cornbread lovin country boys would fit in a fancy; "overseas" sports car No-how.

I knew being a short dude would come in handy some day!

And oh yeah, nice car!!!

Edited by Richard Nye