Sign in to follow this  
Mike Flanagan

Retirement

There comes a time in everyones life that you feel its time to move on.

After trying to figure out who we were going to tell first Lea Ann and I have decided to tell everyone at once that we have decided to retire from car audio. After more than 20 years of competeing Ive decided to put my time into my other passions (motorcycles and helping people) and devote more time to CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) and my music.

After seeing Blues take off again we feel the timing is right for us to step out of the way. I hope that ive been able to help a little and contribute to the advancement of SQ even if it is just a little bit!

Now dont get me wrong, We still expect to hear from our friends whenever they want to call. You all have our numbers and most know where we live so please call or come by as much as you like! We will even talk car audio if you like. Just wont be building any. And yes this means we will NOT be attending MECA World Finals.

Also just so the air is clear. WE ARE NOT MAD AT ANYONE! Dont want any he said she said stuff going around. This is a decision Lea Ann and I have thought long and hard over and decided the time is now to announce it.

Thanks for listening and giving us the chance to help you with your car audio. Also thanks for humoring us and letting me tell everyone on CA-F!

Thank you for all you help with my Truck Sir ... I will NEVER forget it ...

Best of luck to You and LeaAnn !!!

Are you guys getting rid of any of your car audio equipment (highly doubt it, lol, but worth the shot). Good luck with CMA.