linearpower

Team Linear Power/Blues Car Audio Team Memberships

22 posts in this topic

We have now started the official Linear Power/Blues Car Audio Team Membership Program.

Each member will receive

1. Blues/Linear Power T Shirt (5.00 upcharge for XXXL, 7.00 for bigger than this)

2. A Blues Car Audio Medium decal

3. A Linear Power Medium decal

4. A membership number

The membership number will identify the team member and make them ilegible for special product give aways during the year, as well as, for any special promotions or discounts that may be offered. When we hit set milestones of membership numbers we will have a drawing to give away a product from Linear Power or Blues Car Audio.

5. A membership ID

The membership ID card is to be kept on the member and will identify the team member at shows and events and give the member preferred access to any special events, dinners, or seminars that Linear Power or Blues may hold for its team members, contestants, or customers. We will also try to arrange that all team members get their vehicles grouped together at shows and events.

6. Highlighting team members system builds and contest wins on our website with pictures.

7. Recording and keeping a database of all team members e-mail address' and send membership news letters about special events, new products, are things of interest about Linear Power and Blues Car Audio.

The cost of the team membership will be $50.00 per year and renewed annually.

We look forward to your feedback!

Thanks

Ray

Linear Power Inc./Blues Car Audio

Edited by Linear Power
additional new information

I'm in, of course. What's the best way to pay? Sounds like an awesome deal to me!!

Sign me up!! How do we pay?

Call or email us with your payment info or we can send you a payment request thru PayPal.

Awesome. I'll call on Friday with the info or you can send me a request through Paypal if you prefer. My Paypal address is:

chris@parrishtechgroup.com

Ok, guys we have an account set up just for this, you can make payments thru PayPal directly into payments@linearpower.com. Just fill in the subject line with Blues/Linear Power Team Membership, and in the message area give us your information on shirt size and your shipping information. Or you can email us at the same email address (payments@linearpower.com) with your PayPal account name and what sized shirt you need, as well as your shipping information. We will then invoice you thru PayPal.

Thanks for all your interest

Ray

Linear Power Inc./Blues Car Audio

Edited by Linear Power

Minor Change made to program, see edit of first post. XXXL and larger shirts will have a small surcharge added, due to the additional cost for us to have them made, hopefully this will not effect most people that are interested.

Ok, guys and girls, the first milestone in our program will be at a team membership level of 25, at this level we will have a drawing from all of the membership numbers and give away a set of BL5.2-4, 4 ohm 5.25 inch midrange/midbass drivers. This has a retail value of up to 399.00!

That's awesome. Thank you!

Trying to help promote the team. Posted for some of my old car audio friends on my Facebook and LinkedIn account. Maybe it will generate some interest.

Is there a requirement for how many competitions a member must compete in per year. Is there any other requirements?

No contest requirements, just the "love of Music". Several have joined that don't have any product yet. It's also a great chance at getting really nice products for nothing, in addition to the T-shirt and the decals.

If any of you guys have any one you think would be interested in becoming a member get them to message us or send us their info.

After my wedding when bills arent to tight I will be sending my payment! I would love to become a part of the Linear Power team!!!

is it possible for over seas members as well ? I almost feel like part of the team just on this forum alone :rolleyes:

Yes, you can be a member anywhere.

Edited by Linear Power

Excellent i will definitely sign up after my install is completed. Also i will offer the membership to customers who will be using LP/ Blues Equipment.