EmperorJJ1

WTB broken amps

im looking to get any broken amps you might have. PM me with model numbers and prices (pics if possible too) Thanks

I have a Kicker zx1500.1

was gonna get it fixed, but what would you pay for it?

I have a Soundstream amp from a couple years ago sitting in my closet... Its a big 2 channel, idk the model number on it to be honest.

Would be willing to send it to you for free, just pay shipping. Its just taking up space and im never gonna do anything with it.

• Downvote 1

I have a Kicker zx1500.1

was gonna get it fixed, but what would you pay for it?

hows 100 shipped sound? Is it the amp only or anything else that comes with it (birthsheet, remote, shrouds ect)

I have a Soundstream amp from a couple years ago sitting in my closet... Its a big 2 channel, idk the model number on it to be honest.

Would be willing to send it to you for free, just pay shipping. Its just taking up space and im never gonna do anything with it.

done pm me your info and paypal. Ill give you 7 bucks for packing materials and a UPS e-label (print attach to the box and drop off at any UPS location)

• Downvote 1

done pm me your info and paypal. Ill give you 7 bucks for packing materials and a UPS e-label (print attach to the box and drop off at any UPS location)

I think i'll hold on to it for now. thanks though.

A buddy of mine has an MA 2-channel, either 1600 or 1800 watts (sorry, I haven't seen the amp in a while, and yes those are just "max power" and mean nothing, just telling you what I can remember) if you're interested, I can ask him about it.

i have a 2500.1 fusion amp thats fried. idk what happened to it. had it powering 2 15" L7's. i still hae the original box and everything. i originally bought it brand new from a member on ROE for 310, i'll sell it for 135 shipped. slightly neg. thanks.

I have an assortment of broken amps. I have 4 Directed amps. A 1100d, 2400 2 channel, 4500 4 channel, and a 6550 6 channel.

I think I have a Rockford bd500 at my parents house. Not sure though.

I may also have a Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1 but no promises on those last two.

well like i said, i am negotiable. so get back to me with what you'd like to spend, and we can work from there. thanks!

i have absolutly no use for it since its been sitting untouched for a few months.

• Downvote 1

well like i said, i am negotiable. so get back to me with what you'd like to spend, and we can work from there. thanks!

i have absolutly no use for it since its been sitting untouched for a few months.

let me see what i can do.. x-mas is stretching me further then i thought it would

most of the time yes. what do you got?

Someone is selling an Audiopipe 3000D that has the Power Light Blinking and the Protect light on.

No visible burn marks on the board. (Which I was told was bad.)