Cablguy184

Linear Power / Blues Car Audio

120 posts in this topic

Ray, I don't have time alignment at this time but I do plan a radio upgrade in the next couple months. I'll try them on axis tomorrow and see how that sounds. Right now the stage sounds out on the hood but is fairly narrow. Does the phase switch in the crossover do just the tweeter?

As far as the xover marks, I've seen them on probably 8 of the last 10 I've installed. My set is probably the most severe. It's never been an issue because they are usually out of sight. Mine will eventually be mounted with the lids off.

If you are going to a radio with time alignment. I would just set them up on axis and deal with the weirdness of them until you get time alignment. They will sound good but staging will be off.

Again I will look at the blemish issue with the crossovers. Wish Zack would have said something earlier.

Edited by Linear Power

first post !! want to say hello !! i am the proud new owner of some blues car audio speakers !! working on amps !!

my speakers are in a 1992 mercury capri xr2 and im glad to be here !

first post !! want to say hello !! i am the proud new owner of some blues car audio speakers !! working on amps !!

Welcome to CA-F Josh !!!

Some say.....

:WELCOME:

I found one pic of his car being towed behind my truck on the way to SBN 2013 Daytona ...

A shiny red convertible ...

7DF5665E-82DE-4D25-9F04-EA3EDB24204B-30647-00002047BE064B51.jpg