Cablguy184

Linear Power / Blues Car Audio

120 posts in this topic

Nice work on linking the banners. :)

Nice work on linking the banners. :)

Yea, again!!!!!!!!!! Gotta work on my sig sometime. Got work to do rught now.

John

Thanks to Aaron and the guys at CA-F for the chance to answer questions about Linear/Blues and help in any way with the SQ/Car Audio industry.

I am sure people would love to see info, specs, photos and some history. Crossing my fingers hoping the link to here makes it onto the LP and Blues sites. :)

Thanks to Aaron and the guys at CA-F for the chance to answer questions about Linear/Blues and help in any way with the SQ/Car Audio industry.

Glad to have you aboard. With a few LP/Blues die hards spread out on our different forums, it only made sense to start a section. :)

I am sure people would love to see info, specs, photos and some history. Crossing my fingers hoping the link to here makes it onto the LP and Blues sites. :)

I have already requested the webmaster add the links to Linear power and Blues websites, it may take him a day or so, since he works elsewhere too.

We do appreciate being asked to be on your website!

I have already requested the webmaster add the links to Linear power and Blues websites, it may take him a day or so, since he works elsewhere too.

Awesome. Ray I presume?

Looks like a number of new members joined up today because of this. :)

Welcome guys!

I sure wish the Triso-Baric would have worked with the new drivers.

Any chance the new drivers will work the same as the old Iso-Kits?

Looks like a number of new members joined up today because of this. :)

Worked out great. :rockwoot:

:woot: Are they going to release single components, I've kinda had an idea of changing out the mli's but would only need 6.5's and no tweeters.

Welcome guys!

I sure wish the Triso-Baric would have worked with the new drivers.

Any chance the new drivers will work the same as the old Iso-Kits?

We will be making the ISO-Kits soon, they do work and better than the older ones. They are going to have a better look to them also. The front plate will be much more cosmetic and stronger.

We have not fully dismissed the idea of the Triso-baric box, we are going to have to experiment further.

Edited by Linear Power

:woot: Are they going to release single components, I've kinda had an idea of changing out the mli's but would only need 6.5's and no tweeters.

As far as I know the 6.5's will only be available in the component sets. You can call Ray and ask directly if he will sell them seperately. His number is 601-932-8477.

Richard

6.5's can be purchased separately.

Edited by Linear Power

I've got some links and the banner on the Blues news page. I'll get some more prominent linkage as I get the rest of the kludged html worked out.

I've got some links and the banner on the Blues news page. I'll get some more prominent linkage as I get the rest of the kludged html worked out.

:rockwoot:

6.5's can be purchased separately.

Good deal, I'll have to add them to the list of speakers I'm looking at. I'd like to redo the mounts in the doors before I make a change though.

Any model specific highlights or new models planned?

I think most of the stuff is up on the Blues site(keep Checking). Keep checking for the Linear Site. We are all waiting for updates. :rockwoot:

Any model specific highlights or new models planned?

We are designing the new line of amplifiers, but they will be at least a year away. With the economy in the tank and financing hard to get it will be dificult to get all the money we need to start production.

THe first new Linear Power amps will be:

75 x 2

150 x 2

250 x 2

a 5.1 channel amp 75 x 5 and 250 x 1

there will also be a straight 6 channel version of the 5.1 amp

We have not decided on any model numbers as of yet.

The Blues speakers will be expanding shortly with new models being added

BL3.5 3.5 inch full range

BL4.0 4 inch mid range

BL5.2 5.25 inch midbass/midrange

BL ISO-KIT 8, two 8 inch woofers in a prefab drop in isobaric assembly

BL ISO-KIT 10, two 10 inch woofers in a prefab drop in isobaric assembly

Edited by Linear Power

Could you guys go over the currently available models in a new topic? People might be confused as the website shows all LP models, past and present.

Could you guys go over the currently available models in a new topic? People might be confused as the website shows all LP models, past and present.

There are no current models of amps being produced, we are building a few things from scratch by hand under the old model names, refurbishing other old models, adding modifications to update the amps and improve performance and SQ, and also doing basic repairs of the older models.

The only things we currently are production on are the Blues speaker line (Blues is a product line of Linear Power Inc.)which currently has the

BL6.5CP 6.5 inch component set

BL8.0CP 8 inch component set

BL6.5 mid/woofer

BL8.0 subwoofer

BL10 subwoofer

We will be adding shortly

BL3.5 3.5 inch

BL4.0 4 inch

BL5.2 5.25 inch

ISO-KIT 8

ISO-KIT 10

depending on enough customer interest we may work on a BL12 2 inch subwoofer, and a ISO-KIT 12.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for the update.

I posted the link up on DIYMA, any luck on the link up on the Linear Power and Blues websites?