Aaron Clinton

Please Welcome Linear Power to CA-F

24 posts in this topic

Please welcome Ray and the guys at Linear Power. Since the return of Linear Power and Blues Car Audio, we have seen an increase in interest on the audio forums across the net, and we felt it would be a great addition to CA-F to bring on Linear Power. Linear Power has a great competition team also.

:WELCOME:

2120.jpg

dps350.jpg

2502iq.jpg

Thanks guys. We appreciate you allowing us to use your resources.

lplogo2.jpg

logo.jpg

I seriously need to make some smaller banners. :)

Interesting to see an entire end plate of an amp with no controls or inputs.

Shame they are not in production a the moment as I am dealing with a space limitation issue.

Collect the DPS stuff from EBay, then have Ray modify them. Small Amps ... Big power and Sound Quality !!! :rockwoot:

Ray has 2 DPS 350s for sale on his site.

I like the colors on these too. :rockwoot:

26203460051_large.jpg

I have a couple of scars on my hands and arms from helping on that monster. Rich has a few scars also. Wish I had bought a couple of those fan shrouds.

I have one!!!!! :dancing::woot:

A scar or one of those amps? :P

A scar or one of those amps? :P

That would be scar. Rich's truck does not have the necessary weight capacity to carry the batteries to run "those" amps. The amps under the fan shrouds were purpose built just for the Bread Truck. :ninja: They were not "normal" in any sense of the 12v world. :blink: But, I do know where a stack of the stripped boards are. :peepwall:

I have the scars and a fan shroud to boot. :rockwoot: It's one of the olive green ones. (It may not be the prettiest color, but it came out of the truck!) I'll get a pic up as soon as I find it in my storage unit. I'm re-organizing and taking inventory so I will know what I do and don't have anymore and also to be able to locate amps a little easier when I need them. I'll also try to put up a pic of the "collection" when I get them all together again.

I have the scars and a fan shroud to boot. :rockwoot: It's one of the olive green ones. (It may not be the prettiest color, but it came out of the truck!) I'll get a pic up as soon as I find it in my storage unit. I'm re-organizing and taking inventory so I will know what I do and don't have anymore and also to be able to locate amps a little easier when I need them. I'll also try to put up a pic of the "collection" when I get them all together again.

:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Found the fan shroud....it was buried in the closet. One of these days I need to clean it out.....

gallery_412_7_838307.jpg

See some sweet stuff in that stack. :)

Not only do I have physical scars, but my Ear nose and Throat doc lets me remember about the scars on my hearing too! The mental scars are pretty incredible too! I have reaccuring nightmares about Gumballs and Strokers quite often! Bad enough scars that, as everyone on the team knows, my wife has threatened divorce if we tried to rebuild it. She danced a jig when the frame and what was left of the body went to the scrap yard a few weeks ago!

And whats really cool about the Fan Shrouds is they matched the colors of the gumballs in the paint PERFECTLY! The exact same paint was used to paint the gumballs as was on the fan shrouds. That truck had all kinds of crazy stuff done to it.